Reviews for It Won't Fit
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Ha ha ha. Cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
CMHValex chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
OK, that one was great. I gotta hand that to ya.
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Adam's the one with the dirty mind if he automatically assumed that they were...uh...well just from that innocent little conversation. But that's what he gets for walking into someone's home without knocking :)
jenny chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
very similar to a kira/trent fic. from dino thunder. in fact, i have to thank the author. otherwise, i would have never discovered
slave4britney chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Devilishly good!
The Pyran Menace chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
AH! you have a dirty mind!

*falls on floor laughing*
jbMarie chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
Hahahaha! Oh, man. As short as it was, it was great. I needed the laugh. Thanks.
Selenity Longsword chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
::dies laughing:: I loved it. Thank you for using Kimberly instead of stuck up snobby Kat, I hated her, and I have read a similar one, with a game of Twister, and them yelling and wooping.
dtm666 chapter 1 . 3/5/2003
You mean they really weren't? To quote Tommy, "Aw man!"

Seriously, it was good for a quick chuckle. Could have had a longer build-up to the end IMHO, but otherwise it was alright.
werekoala chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
no comment
blackturbo chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Okay... it was kind of funny.
White Wave Dancer chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
Funny. Very funny. Loved it.
Sara chapter 1 . 12/21/2001
OH MY GOD! My name is also sara. Not easy To find someone who has the same name let alone has it spelled the same way. CREEPY!But I think it is a great story really.
Starry Nights chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
haha! oh, snap I was thinking...um...never mind
Hey chapter 1 . 5/21/2001
That reminded me of that one scene in "Three's Company" where Jack and Chrissy are in the bathroom, trying to put up some shower curtains, and Mr. Furley walks into the apartment thinking that there's something going kinky on in there.