Reviews for This Moment
blondie chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Wow. I don't usually like angsty ones, but...Wow. I cried. Very moving.
SeussicalIsLove chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
gorgeous. this is amazing, lord, jk should just put this in her book. its so good! write more maybe? morbid fics can be good.
Kat.Potter chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
OMG! This is so freaking awesome! I love it!
ThisBurningHeart chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Oh how utterly stirring. How heart felt.
Petey chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
oer very very very good! It was angsty, but not the face lame angst most people use! Loved it!

btw, I was reading your author profile and you sound EXACTLY like me...its creepy...16 yr old girl, reads HP over and over and never gets bored, loves Phantom, doesnt have patience for longer stories...Haha sorry I just thought it was funny...

Lovely work!
nixtear chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
aaw so sad... but a very good write.. keep penning more stories .. great job
dragonsrgorgeous07 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
excruciatingly beautiful
Molly chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
simple yet beautiful, even through its saddness it was happy...
realfanficts chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
That was truly marvelous writing! So sad, especially when we know it's all too possible.
Cadenceee chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
That was amazingly powerful and so deep and sad! You are an amazing writer and wow! Simply wow!
Destiny's Darkness chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
When I finish bawling, I'll do my darndest to write a decent review.

Destiny's Darkness
Eleriel chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Oh, wow. There isn't really much that can be said about this fic, except that it was so beautiful that I cried at the end. If you don't usually write fics like this, you should write more because it seems, at least from this one, that it would be something that you would be very good at.
Wuteva chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Wow. That was beautiful. And sad. *tear*
Feltonsgirl90210 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
OMFGOMFGOMFG

I WAS PRACTICALLY CRYING WHILE I READ THIS! IT WAS LYK SO FUCKING GOOD!AND SO SAD AND SUCH BRILL WRITING! WELL DONE CAUS THIS WAS AMAZING!

X

this is so going on my favs!
Chelbi chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Wow...That was...deep...

I'm not usually into this kind of story, but it was a really good story! Good job!