Reviews for Little Boys Lost
Adorereading chapter 4 . 9/9/2009
GOD! You need to update this please! I'd love to see where this would go, it's so cute to see little Ryan and Trey and Seth! I can just imagine all their cute faces! Please update!
Leenniepeennie chapter 4 . 8/14/2009
Hey,

So I know it's been really freaking long ago sice you updated, but I just wanted to let you know that I really love your story. I hope someday you might update again.

Bye,

me
othgirl2010 chapter 4 . 4/20/2008
HEY UPDATE SOON.
chiclete chapter 4 . 10/14/2007
Awesome story... please please continue!
ParisAmy chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
I know you wrote this a fairly long time ago but could you please carry on.

i loved the story, you are a fantastic writer and got the characters perfect- seths constant talking, kirsten a bit uneasy a first then warming to them, sandys kindness, treys protectivness and ryans fear and his little talking.

please, please, please update.
anonymous-who chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
hey! need to update soon! can't adandon it now!
Sportsgirl815 chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
Ok this is like my 50th time telling you I love the story and that you should keep going. So please just keep going, I'm kind of getting sick of asking you.
Sportsgirl815 chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
HI,

I love your story. Could you please please please update it. Please :)
angelblue85 chapter 4 . 1/15/2006
I likked the story very much. It was interesting. I would like to see how they would grow up in the Cohan's household. Please complete this story.
hug-me chapter 4 . 12/31/2005
very good story! i love reading about little ryan and seth! and i like how you have put trey in here too! Update soon!
LuvAngel448 chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
This is a great story... little Ryan is so flippin cute! Please update soon!
KoolKerry25 chapter 4 . 12/25/2005
oh wonderful chapter i'm SO glad you updated finally because i was going mad, merry christmas!
gc rocker gal 13 chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
hey. it's actually Christmas eve. where I'm at. O and please continue the story. i love it.
KneazleTheWeazle chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
I am really interested in where this is going. It is Seth/Ryan right? More soon please. :D
festis chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Very good (: Please update soon.