Reviews for Failed Attempt
demeterlol chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Its getting really good! PLEASE update SOON!
demeterlol chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Why aren't you gonna finish this? It's getting really interesting. You can't leave it hanging!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
A great story. Very good.
romantical-cats chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
that was short, like REALLY short and it was very fast. I would have liked to see it in a bit more discription, like how did she get there, why did she have to be there and why did she want to be there. i'd like to see it continued too. Other then that it was a pretty good idea for a fanfic, if it was edited a bit it would definetly go on my favourites
Vickycutie chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Good job. Update soon.
Nabooru chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Interesting concept. It's probably not even an important detail, but I think it's really interesting that you've made it sound as if the Jellicles are looked down upon by outsiders for taking in the dregs of society (just as, I assume, the Jellicles would look down upon the outsiders for their own reasons). I'm probably reading too much into that.

Here's hoping this doesn't turn out to be another cliched Demeter/Macavity/Munkustrap triangle. But I have faith in you, so I'll probably stick around to find out. If there's more to come, that is.
Attila the Conqueror chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
You finally put it up! Yes!

Tis short. Very short. But so far interesting. A good start to an even better story. So... yeah. Just... update sooner than it took you to write this, ok?
Sleeping Tiger chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Hm, that was very short. But you're gunna continue this of course, right? Who was that man in the shadows? Er, cat...cat.. (getting a little Phantom-y there) Anyways, I would like to see where this is going!