Reviews for Square One
Princess of the Fae chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
What's next?
Ebony Cassandra selene Riddle chapter 7 . 7/4/2007
I love it and you must update soon
dramatiks chapter 7 . 6/21/2004
hey, great story, just finished reading it. i like dee, she's a good character. anyways, i'm glad to know you want to finish this. *smile* looking forward to the next chapter!
Polaris the Northstar chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
You have an admirable way with words. _
star0704 chapter 7 . 1/30/2003
Harsh. Jareth doesn't remember Sarah? Its a strange new twist compared to many other stories I read. This is a great story! Please continue soon!
Romm chapter 7 . 1/16/2003
Huh, I wonder why Jareth is escaping into the world of mortal dreams...
Argent Ciel chapter 7 . 1/6/2003
Pleez continue! w/ both this story and 'Falling Stars' I absolutly love ur stories! expecially this 1!
Bunny-Butler chapter 7 . 11/8/2002
Fantastic! I hope that you update soon because I love fics where the guy and girl start off as enemies. (sort-of) This is the friend's fight, not Sarah's but lord, this is going to be fun!
Sirena Farren chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
I really enjoy this story. Please write more as soon as you can.
Amber Evans Potter chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
This is great! Please update soon!
draegonfire chapter 7 . 11/4/2002
This is a great story. I wonder if Jareth will ever remember Sarah. Since Hoggle does know her, then she isn't crazy. I can't wait to see how this is explained.
fueled by oxygen chapter 6 . 8/25/2002
Yet another quality Celyia piece. :] Though your Inuyasha work is my favourite, Labyrinth has always meant something special to me.

Why doesn't Jareth remember Sarah? If Hoggle remember/ed/s her, than certainly she did not merely dream of her past adventure. Right?

As always, your words flow smoothly and lyrically. You have a knack for characterization, and not just the superficial sort.

Please continue this one!
Yuko chapter 6 . 7/18/2002
Please write more soon! I'm dying to know why Jareth can't remember Sarah... Please!
Serena chapter 6 . 4/7/2002
Cool story so far...Wonder why Jareth can't remember Sarah?Perhaps she really was never there at all...Spoooky..
Mickey chapter 6 . 2/20/2002
aw.. it's sweet.. i love the way you depict their friendship! but now i can't help thinking that this will NOT be a J/S pairing.. (I like J/S).. i need to know more about what's J is thinking.. you know? the fic is great! hope you update soon!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »