Reviews for Twenty Truths About Ninja
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
LOL... I love this! Can I use the stuck-in-a-Northern-inn idea for a fic? I really want to write it, but I'll get your permission before trying it... Please? :3 Pretty please?
JIRAIYAlover chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
wow! im convinced!
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Brilliant...just brilliant.
Ikabi chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Number 16 made me grin so much, my face is hurting still.

But I think number 5 hit me the hardest because it shows how human Jiraiya is without having to see his exact thoughts written out for us to see.
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
very interesting. I liked your simplistic format - your repetitive themes coming from different perspectives. very deep and an engaging read. I hope you do continue this - I am very eager to see what you will bring to light.
Herooftimes chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
ypu never did finish this, but you should. this was great. the whole thing.i hope you do finish it
lil' Miss B chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
I really love this and I really hope you continue it.
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This was gorgeous, really wonderful. I love the insight into Jiraiya's character - he's lived so long, we forget. Nicely done.
ayu-is-adicted chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
YOU ROCK! That was wounderfull man all my stories suck but i'm working on it.
Rain Falls So Do Dreams chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
That was...amazing. I loved it.
Relala chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
Omg, I love Jiraiya so much and this just made me love him even more.
keebler-elmo chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
its a shame you gave this story up. it has potential.
Kitsune no Yuuki chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
i love this, i absolutly love this..

if its not too much trouble could you give me the link to the 20 truths community on livejournal?
eijfhsdkjfhsakjdhf chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
been five... pending on six... months since you said "Coming Soon: Team 7, Temari and Shikamaru, Hatake Kakashi, and Rock Lee."

I have three things to say about that sentence. First, your "soon" is a different "soon" than my "soon". Second: I want to ask wether it's about Temari /and/ Shikamaru or about /Temari/ and /Shikamaru/. Third: That comma right before the last 'and' is very, very misplaced and shouldn't be there.

I like the stuff though. I have read more than my fair share of 20-truths's (yes, that word was ugly. It got the point across, though, didn't it) and I like this one more than most of the rest. Perhaps because it's about Jiraya.

Since I like all your fics in the Naruto-fandom (I'm still so hopelessly obsessed that I can't really enjoy other fandoms. I have tried FMA and Bleach and enjoyed some of the Ed/Winry-lemons, but that was about it) this review is probably more or less unnecessary, but at the moment I have a terrible writers block and writing rants disguised as reviews is one of my favourite ways to get out of those. They never work, but I enjoy the ranting.

Hope you update this fic soon, I'd like to see more of your 20-truths's.

Keep it comin'!