Reviews for Twenty Truths About Ninja
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
VERY well done! everything flowed well, and the narration was in character. loved it. :)
XxLilyNGxX chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
love it. Very jiraiyish.
Uchiha Tsakare chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Very well written, and I really liked how each number flowed into the next. Hope to see chapter 2 soon!
rldarling chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
YAY!

i like this!
Clovache chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Excellent! Please post more as soon as you can! I love the style in which you write, it makes a very believeable fiction. Tis almost as if I'm just watching another episode of Naruto.
blackrose113 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
this fic is really good! i love jiraiya! lol. i'm looking forward to your next chapter!
brokenwind chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
OMG! i frogot to poof away!

oh bye the way do kakashi next

poofs away
brokenwind chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Cool i love it please update!
celerystalksatmidnight chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
i read this, and i liked it. i liked it a lot.
brokenwind chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
OMG please update i love it please oh please please UPDATE
Twin Sun Leader chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Very good.

I like your Jiraya and your way of explaining things.

I look forward to seeing the next one...

"She reminded him too much of himself, Orochimaru, and Tsunade, but somehow she managed to charm his wallet away from him anyway. And his pants. He still isn't sure how that happened."

LOL

" by the time he met Naruto, Jiraiya had convinced himself that he didn't love Tsunade and that he'd never cared for Orochimaru. On his good days, anyway. Sometimes it didn't work."

Ha... so right and so kind of sad...

add to fav... :)
Details chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Very original and nicely written.

EffulgentInara chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Awesome! I vote for Kakashi or Lee next, if you're taking requests ;)
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Ooh. I love your Jirayai fics. Beautiful job; very nice. I really enjoyed it. Yay for Sannin. :D
Tenshi-Battosai chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Really good! I like all the facts about Jiraiya! _ Keep it up, I'm waiting, lol. Update soon onegai!

Mt favourite for this one was number 15...

Sayonara,