Reviews for DERR!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
Yew need to update~! DX Oh, and try YamiYugi and SetoJou pairings XD
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Jaden: Judai

I can't remember any of the others -but Yami? Maybe he could come back reborn or something if he's left Yugi already P Depends on you though, I just love Yugi/Yami fics.
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 8 . 11/2/2006
I just read your a.n. and it's like Movember and is the character thing over? If not please contact me...
Sammie22 chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
So...Funny...Can't stop laughing... Here's my character information.

Name:

Sammie Morwe

Age:

Dorm:

Slifer Red

Characteristics:

Dark blonde hair, green eyes

Personality:

Shy, okay at dueling, usally makes A's and B's.

Other:

Likes Zane (Known as Ryou in this fanfic.)
Neko-chan WE3 chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
Name: Shawn

Age: 14

Dorm: Slifer (ust cause he dosen't care and nearly failed all the entrance exames)

Characteristics: golden blond jaw leginth hair, light blue eyes, very pale, elfen features, around 5'7, has scars all over his body (the type that can give you nightmares and are in layers)

Personality: so hyper he can make Judaii look calm, homosidal, suicidal, is always happy no matter what, gay, has a tendancy to crossdress, will only listen to his boyfreind, enjoys annoying people and indusing emotional breakdowns

Other: the only reason he hasn't killed himself is because it would hurt his boyfreind, is legally insane in 46 of the U.S. states, Japan, Europe, 20 persent of Asia, and most of of Africa

hope this wasn't to long. I'm to lazy to sign into right now
Dai-choo-choo chapter 4 . 3/24/2006
Hey, on my last review I was wondering if I could change the age of Mina. Sorry, but I realized she was a bit young. Please could you read it as if she was 16? Thanks, and sorry for the mistake.
Hawk-EVB chapter 8 . 3/11/2006
Hey! Can I help? This character is slightly like my OC May, but kinda different in personality.

Name: Dana May Miouso (I just made up tha last name! ;) Everyone calls her May, tho.

Age: 15 and a HALF! (Can't forget the half!) So she's half a year younger than Judai and Sho.

Dorm: Slifer Red! (All hail the Slifer Slackers!)

Characteristics: Bright amethyst eyes (just like Yugi-kun!) and dark greenish-blue hair (like Ryo) with light blue highlights (like Sho's). She is about 4'6" and has an average build (similar to Asuka, but shorter.)

Personality: She is extremely random, likes yaoi and non-yaoi equally, and is EXTREMELY sarcastic at times. She tends to "forget" to study and she's only an "okay" duelist, which is why she's in Slifer Red. She tends to be a tomboy, but can change to a girly-girl on a moment's notice! She is very outgoing once she gets to know someone, but is very shy around everyone untill then.

She has a MAJOR crush on Sho, and used to have slight crushes on Yugi, Yami, Judai and Ryo. She blushes a lot when she's around Sho and she slightly blushes around the other four.

She usually hangs out with the boys more than she does with the girls. She normally wears the boys' uniform, but on certain occasions, she wears the girls' one. She is really random and will randomly try to squeeze the life out of you with one of her hugs. She almost always smiles and randomly shoutts stuff out.

Sorry if I went too much into detail...I kinda tend to go overboard with this kind of stuff... ;

~~~PLEASE update SOON~~~
Dai-choo-choo chapter 8 . 3/10/2006
((So we get to have a chance to make up a character? Cool!))

Name: Mina Sukuru

Age: 14

Dorm: Orisis

Characteristics: Long, messy blonde hair. She keeps it down, and almost never brushes it. Her eyes are dark, dark blue. Like the color of the deepest part of the ocean, most people think they are black. She's about 5'9" and medium build. Though when she's angry she is extrely strong.

Personality: Cold, mean, and sadistic. She hates the world, and really doesn't care less about anyone else. Most of the time she really doesn't want to make a scene, but if the situation calls for it, she'll made some sarcastic remark, which makes everyone else around her feel really stupid. Then she'll smirk and walk off. She really doesn't duel for fun, mostly because she just can. She's great at it, so why not exploit her abilities? Secretly she loves dueling, but if that was to get out, her reputation would be ruined.

Other: She got into Orisis because she's alwasy had a knack for dueling. And her parents sent her to the Dueling Middle School. She made straight A's in dueling, but was too lazy to make it in anything else. She really doesn't have a crush on anyone, but that's mostly because she doesn't get close to anyone easily, except her twin sister, whom she talks to every day through letters and email.
Tamashii no Neko chapter 8 . 3/8/2006
HELLO!HERE! I SHALL HELP!

Name:Mika

Age:13

Dorm:Slifer

Characteristics:Can be found on my here's a quick reffie. She hais brown hair brown eyes. Hair is to mid back. Wears black t-shirt with silver dragon and blue baggy jeans with red and black flames on skateboarding like hair allways in spiky ponytail and has bangs that always get into her has a chain around her neck with her favorite card on it.

Personality:Super Yaoi Fangirl. Show her Yaoi and she will love you she is a loner.

Other:If you want her to have a deck,she has one made of completly dragons. She loves dragons and has a dragon card around her neck. She takes the card off to use it to duel.

That was weird...I reffered to my self in third person I think?-.-'
midnightvisions chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
Name: Baiku ?

Age: 16

Dorm: Ra Yellow

Characteristics/Personality(Don't know difference, don't care): responsible, very dark. scared of Yaoi. in love with Zane.

Other: mid-length brown hair, tall, blue eyes. girl.
CheeseyWonder221 chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
Name:Rikku Harakia

Age: 16

Dorm: Obelisk

Characteristics: Like Rikku from Final Fantasy X-2(go to website to see what she looks like)

Personality:Spunky ,Not a girly girl , funny , likes backslapping perverted guys , not likely to give up

Other: Slightly Likes Judai , wants to beat up Manjoume VERY badly , and LOVES Cheese. Her deck is based off of Water.( You can make a deck if you wish)
Beautiful Azure Sunset chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
Oh yeah, this is another thing for chapter 8 ; I'm so forgetful.

Bri is not 11, she is 13. And she has brown hair like Juudai's, but it is long. Her skin is pale, and she has grey eyes. She hides behind people often, just to make them mad.

4\)$-3$0\/3\/3$yp3$_k3-$

(Leet Translation: And She Sometimes Types Like This)
Beautiful Azure Sunset chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
Name: Briana Yuuki

Age: 11

Dorm: Orisis

Characteristics: Makes her brother Juudai kiss other guys by means of being sneaky and decieving (sp? because she hates her brother. She constantly trips and she is mostly silly, but can be dark at times.

Personality: Silly, Funny, but Smart, Strange, an Outcast, Ect.

Other: She hides in bushes so she dosen't have to take her calcium pill, so Jun has to force it down her throat, so she makes him kiss other guys too by means of being sneaky and decieving (sp?).
Smurfy20 chapter 8 . 3/4/2006
Name:Ryan (cnt think of a last name)

Age:15

Dorm:Slifer

Characteristics:long black hair, tall, deep brown eyes, pale skin.

Personality:Funny, slighty dum, against teachers and skool in general, not into dueling (his parents pushed him into it), likes heavy rock music and is in a band called Elegy.

Other:hobbies are drawing anime, making fun of teachers, graffiti-ing skool property, likes girls and loves boys!

erm, will this do?
seraphangel chapter 5 . 3/3/2006
I like it, I love it, I want some mor of it. LOL thats from my fav song. And no in case ur wondering I don't need Ridlen:) i'm just very happy about this fic! Please write more soon!