Reviews for Acquired Enemy
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
Feline Feral chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
~I hate when people die; it is very hard for me to write that. However, sometimes when writing a story, it happens.~ I agree with you there, that's for sure sometimes you just don't have any control over what you're writing.

This was another excellent fic from you though I'm sad to see that Emma died...sorry for being once again late with reading and reviewing. ttyl

Rosalie
xxunowhoxx chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
very good and sad, and moved quite fat.
Irene Odom chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
sad but good. good work
aniki19 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
eerr...i'm speechless...i don know wat to say except u must have done this in a hurry,huh?

e grammar's different, e flow isn't as comfy n i even got confused.

but hey! don we all...*sheepish grin*

well...me then...i always am kinda !

overall...i get e jeeze of it...n knowing how much u love death fics; this must have been difficult to start.

*shrugs* i wish i had ur muse,though. o.k...i'm done criticising...now...
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
BREN!

first of all, YOU KILLED EMMA! YOU... OF ALL PEOPLE! YOU, WHO KNEW HOW MUCH I HATE STORIES WITHOUT EMMA, OR WITH EMMA ENDING UP DEAD!YOU! WHO KNEW THAT I LOVE EMMA TO THE BONE! YOU! MY FRIEND! ARRGGHH! *throws dagger eyes*

second, uhm.. there are quite a few typos and grammatical errors in this one *throws another set of dagger eyes* confess up... you were too busy to edit this one out, neh? why oh why do you love punishing yourself by giving yourself too many work! dang, we ARE friends!

third, thanks for pairing Brennan and Emma in this one (although i would prefered a happy ending *mumbles something incoherent). too bad their relationship wasn't able to bloom since YOU KILLED HER OFF!

fourth, the other members' reactions are quite... disorienting. i dunno, but would they really react that way when Bren told them he killed the guy? sorry, something is just quite off... hmm...

all in all, i do commend you for finding time to write *sniff and ponders about my miserable life* i so envy you, i don't have time to write anymore. sigh. anyways, if you have anymore up your sleeve, post em! and i'm waiting for the *cough*DW*cough*sequel*cough.

luv ya girl! )
zephy-mama chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
good story. tough subject but tactfuly done.
DreamShadows chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Thank you so much for that, I almost cried... But I loved it!
Jenn Sidle chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
This was really good, short but good! I would love to read one of you longer stories one day if you have any!
melodie568 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
great job but it is sad that she died and he never got to say goodbye because he wanted revenge so badly. you always do a great job on your stories. i dont have my story up yet but i plan to put it up soon again good job