Reviews for S'all greek to me!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2016
THIS IS SUCH A GREAT STORY! Plz update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
Okay, um...I'll get to the point. I loved the idea of the girls being demigodess but there is a lot of things in this (fanfic) that I don't like and things that I find dumb and so, when I read you're fanfic I just can't take it seriously...I mostly skim you're fanfic instead of reading properly... In addition, I feel like this - you're fanfic, is just a 'crack fanfic' that is not thought out so well (which presents us a fanfic that is not interesting as the summary looks, lots of plot holes and many more that I just can't be bothered saying - well there is one of the many things I find annoying;.I feel like Hinata is being babbied by the girls.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
its been 8 freaking years,update already!
unlees you are dead
Kyoshu Koi chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Um, dude you haven'u updated in like 7 years up date now please. So UPDATE!
Kyoshu Koi chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
you know im just gonna keep posting this till you update the story
Um, dude you haven'u updated in like 7 years up date now please.
Kyoshu Koi chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Um, dude you haven'u updated in like 7 years update now please. thx
Kyoshu Koi chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Um, dude you haven'u updated in like 7 years update now please.
Kyoshu Koi chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Um, dude you haven'u updated in like 7 years up date now please.
Kyoshu Koi chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
Update please!
Dark knight chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
Update! 2006?! It's 2013 hurry up!
Iloveallanime18 chapter 9 . 8/16/2012
Naruto is sooo gonna get hit when he's out of this spell!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Awesome, to be honest, when everyone else had powers it makes the girls seen less special as a goddess, still great job and update soon
PurpleFairy11 chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
this story is awesome so please update soon it is so good i want to read more
NarutoKonohaGirl chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
wow! these chapters are getting thrilling evry moment! I hope you'll complete this story anytime sooner because i'll be sure to read this when it's udated already.
Pinky chapter 9 . 3/10/2011
Your story is really good! Pls continue it! Why do you Authors always stop the story when we Readers can't stop reading?