Reviews for Considerations
SSTrans chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Can't wait to read more. I always love the MARS manga series. So this is a great way you continued the series through this story. Love it. Keep it up and thanks for writing the story.
panda0312 chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Post more or I will cover you in despair. (Reference...)
Erin chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
I really hope that someday you continue with this story! Many of the MARS fanficts that I have read are lacking, or they can not make Rei & Kira real enough. But I feel that this story is lovely & really is a good glimpse of what their relationship could have been after the manga ended. Thank you for writing this. I enjoy this thoroughly & hope you will finish someday.
OCD Manga Geek chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Continue! Oh please, oh please, continue!
OCD Manga Geek chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Post more! As much as it pains me, I threaten to kick a puppy if you don't update. If you do, I'll give you an internet cookie!
rinchicka12 chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
I really love how you depict the characters, and the story is really interesting! I want to keep reading :) Please keep up the good work
MissHLJ chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Thank you for the update!

Your story's really good and I can't wait to see what's to come, so PLEASE! Keep on writing :)
lockawayheart chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
woo woo! i cant wait for the next update! excellent fic! good luck! and i know how school can be a bother...it gives me no time to write...lol

~Lockawayheart
a.k.a ettie chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
hi, you're a good writer. i'd really like to read what you have install.
aiden-san chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
that was good send me!
Cuz I Can chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
why dont you finish it! its good
Avian Dincht chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Hey! Awesome story so far, I've been reading Mars recently, but I can't afford to buy the books, so I've been getting them at a really slow pace from my library...so I figured I'd find a cute story about it, and yours caught my eye...so yeah. I do write here, but on Peter Pan, so haha...anyway, great story, keep it up!
snochik21 chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
so sweet!
From Heaven chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
hi, this story is good, and keep writing I can't wait for more...!:D
ReverieDivinity chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
i know how gay am i. Well i wrote a chapter but since most of you reviewed and said how very much like the manga it was, i realized that chapter went in the completely wrong i have to write a new one but dont give up i will get it here soon. Thanks for the positive feed back! I love it!