Reviews for The Judgment
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
Please tell me there is more to this story that's just posted elsewhere. This is an amazing view on the events that happened told from a very passive outlook. A wonderful and submersive read that gives enough without over telling to much. I do not think words would do it any justice on how well written, thought out and planned it is.
WinterPD chapter 7 . 2/2/2008
This is magnificent. One of the best story I ever read. What can i say more... I'm speechless. You truly have a talent and predisposition to be a great writer. I can't wait for another chapter!

PS: You made the best Alexiel, even better than a original.
Sephy-Stabbity chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
I like your cool style of laying out your story. Even tho I read the third chapter a long time ago and I'm only reading the first and second ones now, it's still great .
Nele chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
hurry up man and write another paragraph it really has potential
Liber Fatum chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
wow! of all the fanfics i have seen, yours is by far the best! Really, The Judgement really stands out as if it is canon instead of fanfic. Keep writing, please.

Anyways,i was wondering about the incantation. It is in latin, right? Could you possibly explain the meaning of it and how and where it was being used. I'm not a catholic nor christian, though i am fascinated by the complexity of its history and rituals. could you help me. Thanks.

By the way, keep writing. Your masterpiece is, as someone(forgotten who,i admit i'm ashamed)'the diamond in a sea of silicon.'
Mighty Crouton chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
It's hard to find a good Angel Sanctuary fic, and I finally came across this little gem. Lovely, lovely, lovely. Normally I HATE 1st person writing with a deep passion, but this fic is an exception among few.

I hope to see more.

(PS - Jay Chou's awesome.)
Yuuko chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hell...this fanfiction of yours is a true masterpiece!Congratulations!
Rebbi chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Although I’ve already read many of your fanfics and knew your writing skill, I am still very impressed by this masterpiece (I completely agree with you on that! :D). I love how you combined the AS plot with all the real religious info (wow, you must’ve done tons of research!). I am a bit confused with some of the things though since I never bothered to research on the Bible and it’s been four years since I last read AS (I know I should memorize all Yuki-sensei’s works by heart but I’m just really into Count Cain these days, I’ll have to re-read AS sometime *ashamed* _;)

Anyways, this is the best fanfic I’ve ever read and I really cant wait to read the second part (no pressure though, quality first!) And by the way, you should become a writer (I’m serious)!

Oh, I also have some questions: did Adam Kadamon exist in the real mythology or is he purely the creation of Yuki-sensei? I thought he had six wings in the manga so he’s rank is lower than Sammael?

Was Sammanel ever hinted in the original manga? I’m interested in finding out what role would she play in the second part.

Another thing: the Gehenna Empire is Kurai’s (the demon princess) Empire right?

Sorry I’m raving about so many things at one time, but I’ll stop here. Hope you can include a bit more annotations in the second part for us curious readers _
Aeris chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Dear Gods. When I come onto I generally expect irritating Mary Sues and occasionally the stuff of good quality. ...Now here's where I sound obscenely like a groupie, as its kind of unavoidable... With this story as opposed to discovering a decently replayed plot as usual, I actually found a queer literary experience...and I actually say this with all honesty.

Reading over this story, I very much felt the struggle, hopelessness, and simple tangled ends of despair that drove Uriel (as well as for the rest of the angels)forward. You also continue to accentuate sorrow and character interaction/development as if it were natural. It doesn't come off as cheap or forced, it comes off as if that's the way it should be.

You are really able to convey the emotions they are feeling, indeed, because you're making me jealous with the amount of skill you have. _

I will continue reading...after slapping myself a few times so that I can come back to reality and...stop being an irritating groupie. Brilliant, though!
Adel-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Excellent! I wish there were more quality AS fanfictions like your works. I always thought that AS has great 'fanfiction potential', but unfortunately most authors like to write about yaoi here. -_-

I love how you write about the more minor characters of AS and give them more depth. Your OCs are also very well written.

I really enjoyed reading "Judgement" and I hope you will update soon.
ciacconne chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Well written.

Well thought out.

Informative.

Beautiful.

;
Messiah of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Very engaginy story-I'm impressed by the amount of thought and research that went into it. Do keep writing and update soon.