Reviews for Invisibly Jaded
ViolatedMonkey chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Grrrrr why did u make Harry useless would it really hurt the plot if he still had his magic from the isles? Instead of all worrying about stuff he is a 16 year old soldier and he's acting like he wAs when he was five. Is that on purpose? He needs to grow the fuck up and start throwing spells around. Show off his golem creation or dragon conjugation. What about elemental magic he could be throwing around.
prisci chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
que sucede con harry en esta historia me gusto mucho continua siii
kio chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
i don't like family potter
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
love the story
Fictional History chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
Eep! UpDate soon!
animato22 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Vicki219 chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
Interesting story!
F chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Delightfull. An incompetent Harry who wont stand up to the family who ignored him, didn't feed him properly and then kidnapped him.

To top that off he came to to magical world for no fucking reason, and he never considered magical communities in other countries. Lets not forget that he didn't bother with any sort of disguise so people wouldn't recognise him.

Basically, this has all the markings for a completely shite story. I suppose he's going to be merlins heir too?
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
So...from what little I've seen here, unlike the Potter who could very well be a fucking Naruto in Ravenclaw in the rewritten version, this original Potter version of this story seems to be to more-how put it...Harry-like?
ALCM-slkg chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Ha, that's great, Ollivander reminds me of Rafiki.
HarrisonxPotterxox chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
This is stupid. Harry's supposed to be a well-trained individual and yet he was kidnapped so easily? And now he's living with his former abusers with only a slightly angst-ridden perspective? Seriously? Are you DELIBERATELY trying to make this as moronic as possible? Tch. Whatever, don't answer that. Goodbye.
Dea7hly Jes7er chapter 8 . 8/10/2009
I got to chapter eight before I had to stop reading, mainly because for someone at age five to leave home for eleven FUCKING years that shows a lot of independence and then is forced back home and he just accepts it WTF. Explain how he just turns into a pussy so fast especially when he left because he didn't want to be there in the first place. The awkwardness of Harry just showing up eleven years later would take months to dissipate so stop doing it in a matter of days there has to be some realism for the situation. Oh well good luck or what ever...

Jes7er
SilverLily1 chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Ah! This is such an awesome story. update. Please?
Evangeline Nova chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
OMG

poor harry!

how could they forget him

onto the next chapter
Sakura Reservoir Chronicles chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Nice. Please, oh, PLEASE update soon!