Reviews for Invisibly Jaded
Christ some of the reviews on this story are the most pissy, unthought out recks I have ever had the displeasure of reading, to the point where I wonder why the reviews parents didn't drown them as a child to save us from having the read their angsty teen complaints about Harry acting like a real 16 year old. This is a neat story man good job
Hoppy854 chapter 8 . 5/2
I like the story so far but seriously. He's 16. I know you might be making sure he's not a Gary Stue but some people try so hard to avoid it that they literally make someone less than how they should be.
Aga1709 chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Outstanding stroy :)
Harry Supporter chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
WHAT THE HELL! HARRY RAN AWAY FROM THESE FUCKING PEOPLE! THEY KIDDNAPPED HIM, HE'S LOSING HIS DAMNED MAGIC AND YET HE MOTHER FUCKING STAYS! WHAT THE FUCK!
ViolatedMonkey chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Grrrrr why did u make Harry useless would it really hurt the plot if he still had his magic from the isles? Instead of all worrying about stuff he is a 16 year old soldier and he's acting like he wAs when he was five. Is that on purpose? He needs to grow the fuck up and start throwing spells around. Show off his golem creation or dragon conjugation. What about elemental magic he could be throwing around.
prisci chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
que sucede con harry en esta historia me gusto mucho continua siii
kio chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
i don't like family potter
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 9 . 3/26/2012
love the story
Dragon Nail Polish chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
Eep! UpDate soon!
animato22 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Vicki219 chapter 9 . 4/7/2011
Interesting story!
F chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Delightfull. An incompetent Harry who wont stand up to the family who ignored him, didn't feed him properly and then kidnapped him.

To top that off he came to to magical world for no fucking reason, and he never considered magical communities in other countries. Lets not forget that he didn't bother with any sort of disguise so people wouldn't recognise him.

Basically, this has all the markings for a completely shite story. I suppose he's going to be merlins heir too?
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
So...from what little I've seen here, unlike the Potter who could very well be a fucking Naruto in Ravenclaw in the rewritten version, this original Potter version of this story seems to be to more-how put it...Harry-like?
ALCM-slkg chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Ha, that's great, Ollivander reminds me of Rafiki.
HarrisonxPotterxox chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
This is stupid. Harry's supposed to be a well-trained individual and yet he was kidnapped so easily? And now he's living with his former abusers with only a slightly angst-ridden perspective? Seriously? Are you DELIBERATELY trying to make this as moronic as possible? Tch. Whatever, don't answer that. Goodbye.