Reviews for John
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Really interesting take. Well done.
Tania-R chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
very interesting concept. John actually fearing afterwards how far he might have taken it...and liking it..oh..coolies.

I would think Ronon jumping on his bed once would be enough to break it in two! lol
renisanz chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I like this. A lot. I liked how John's inner voice sounded like he was about 18-years-old, which probably isn't too far from the truth, considering his boyish charm.
JazzyMcWier chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
That was really good. Loved how you got inside of John's head perfectly. Thanks for this great tag. :-D
Cpt. Ritter chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Wow, that was beautiful. I would really like to see more of these... possibly another ramble that directly follows this. It was shippy and yet not at the same time and that was the true beauty of this, not to mention your ability to just nail John Sheppard's mindset after he kissed her and then apologized (that could've gone better)
OMGirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Wow! That was very nicely written, I can't think of anything else to say, i mean i was astounded, i couldn't take my eyes off the screen for a moment. It's so cute how there's a song for everyone on base, and Teyla and Ronon jumping on his bed...:D...The beginning was lovely and just made you want to continue reading.
Lennexa chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Wow. I loved this! So well written! The conflicting emotions were well done!
Original Max A chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I don't usually say this, but... that was great. that was so John. You captured his voice so perfectly. It was amazing. I especially liked you mention the song about the guy who gets the last turkey sandwich. That is so John. Kudos and all that Jazz. keep writing
Lady Valmar chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I have to say this was very cool. It was just right. I can imagine John feeling this and thinking about Teyla and his team and everything. I can't wait for more along the lines of this one.
honeybadgerhook chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Wow, I really like this one. I think you really have hit John's voice. A nice guy like him would be pretty uncomfy having something like that hanging between him and someone he works with.

Like the image of Ronon and Teyla jumping on Shep's bed. Heehee, classic!
Alyssa-Naberrie chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
this is a very nice fic, is it WIP? if so, can't wait to read more!
EclecticTrekker chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Wow...gah...that was...geez, that was good. Loved it, loved it, loved it. I really felt as though you got inside John's head with this one, and I had never looked at the scene in "Conversion" or their relationship in this light before. Teyla jumping on the bed is just about the cutest image ever, and the part about her smiling - beautiful. Thanks for this. Please write more for this pair!