Reviews for Their Story
Houtori chapter 9 . 5/13/2006
Aw... That was good... Kudos to you for such a brillant story! ~Keep it up~!
Ulat Bulu chapter 9 . 5/8/2006
This fic is just WOW. It's very well written, has awesome plots and ideas, the characters not overly OOC, everything's good!

This has to be one of the best fics I've ever read. Keep up the good work!
COULK chapter 9 . 4/11/2006
I love your stylew of writing and I think that was one of the best stories I've ever read
o-aki-hoshi chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
You have a lovely writing style, the kind that makes one think and connect the story with things that have happened in ones own life, such a gift is truely a blessing. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Genki9 chapter 9 . 4/2/2006
This made my heart ache so much. That is a sure sign that it is a masterpiece.

I sort of believe in love, now. Wow, you are really really really good. Extremely good. Wow. I justfiofj GAH.

I'm definetly adding this to my favorites, and looking through all of your other works. I think studying for math can wait.
LaylaPlum chapter 9 . 4/1/2006
aww that was really cute! i love it!
ms.marigold chapter 9 . 4/1/2006
OMG~~!

*weary eyes*

I totally love it. You brought back my desire for the ShikaINo pairing. I love how you wrote it. More like a fairy tale. And I love so many parts in this story like when Shikamaru's first word was Ino and when they were watching the clouds and when their infant hands almost reached each other. Throughout the entire story you really showed us a perspective of how their relationship can work out. I truly believe that this pair was really one that is made for each other.

All in all, I truly enjoyed it. I love your works amwong.

And goodluck to you.
Lems chapter 9 . 3/14/2006
exellent ! my dear god, chapter 7 (and 8 for the matter) almost made me cry ! oh god ! i think you just set me up for shika ino XD XD... that's bad.. really bad... (refering to my study)

anyway and about "coming into terms" like i said i'm waiting patiently for the next chapter and well if you do any changes on the previous chapters just let me know, it would be a pleasure to re read it (never tho i would say that, lazy as i am, but it's actually true... thx god there's only 3 chapters lol... just kidding :p)
Shortey chapter 9 . 3/13/2006
Brilliant! I love Shika/Ino fics and this definitely takes the cake. Thank you for writing such an emotional, insightful and creative story about our fave hero and heroine. Each emotion is captured in my heart and I had tears in my eyes at the end of the chapter. Great work, keep this up! I hope you'll write more Shika/Ino fics.
Red Okra chapter 9 . 3/11/2006
Oh, It's done... Hooray!

Go Shikaino! _
NeverDust chapter 9 . 3/7/2006
"Their tongues traced each others’ hesitatingly at first, before dipping in to what felt like home." I don't know why but I really like this line.. hm. Anyway, I finally got around to reading this and I have to say I really did like it. I especially liked the first four chapters. Chibi-Shika and Chibi-Ino are so cute! god, I love it! Please continue to make great work!
Hyousetsu chapter 9 . 3/1/2006
ohmigosh. this story is awesome. XD you must write more!

Hyousetsu
FalconFire chapter 9 . 2/25/2006
It's Beautiful.
joyceeee chapter 9 . 2/22/2006
We ShikaIno ALL THE WAY! *sque*

I loved this story and the way you portrayed Ino and Shikamaru's relationship through flashbacks, narrative paragraphs and of course, the dialogues. I especially loved the dialogue part, it was so expressive. I LOVE SHIKAMARU, and your story just made me love him even more. Very good job!
Lynlyn-maru chapter 9 . 2/21/2006
OMG! That was so cute! I smiled the whole time! (Actually, I was almost in tears!) I absolutly loved it.
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »