Reviews for Their Story
CordiallyYours chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
I love how you captured the characters feelings and portrayed it. The story was deep and nice. The small snippits of them growing up together gave a warm feeling..But most of all, I love your way of writing - the way you interacted with the reader. Love the dads, too! All in all, it was a great read!
Juliet'lovestory chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
i think.. no i dont think, i am crying my heart out, it was beautiful, oh my god, just perfect. they are just perfect for eachother, thanks for the amazing story
SI5EVA chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
That was some deep stuff. Loved the Rain nin scene because everything that went wrong and then turned around and ended up okay had to do with their instincts and how much Shikamaru and Ino cared for each other. Enough to die for each other, right? :)

Gotta love their parents, and happy endings are the best when they involve ShikaIno. Lovely story.
SI5EVA chapter 7 . 8/10/2012
Great job handling the assumptions about Shikamaru and Ino's characters, how what you see on the surface can differ significantly from what they really feel and how they might react alternatively. The whole thing with Ino listening in on Shikamaru's crying and feeling budding jealousy - well played, well-played.

The scene with Momo-kun (read: Momotsu) was TOO CUTE. I can totally see it happening. And that last part, it was super intense. It was also a great depiction of their respective personalities (Shikamaru's hidden emotions, Ino's insecurity, etc).
SI5EVA chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Whoa there, things are getting intense. All this philosophical love and raging Ino must be driving Shikamaru insane. But he still totally cares for her. The gradual characterization and development is so great, way to go. :)
SI5EVA chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I really like the narrative style of this story, it's fun to read and a nice change. How you portray Shikamaru and Ino, right from the start, is so perfect and hilarious. Shikamaru's first word /would/ be Ino (although isn't a year quite late for a baby to say his/her first word?). :D
little-hina chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Aawwww, it's getting more and more adorable!
little-hina chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Aww, the beginning of this story is already so cute. I already start to like it very much!
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
okay, totally adorable... i am getting hooked
Angel of Pandemonium chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
LOVE IT!
Ms. Amateur chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
another good chapter. i like this pairing. i would prefer if shika ended up with her as oppose to temari. coz they're both the same kinda women right? so why go so far from home? it would only be troublesome for our guy.
Ms. Amateur chapter 3 . 2/20/2012
you're still getting the names wrong. and ahahaha sukera should stay lonely! jkes! i take it you're not too fond of the lil cherry blossom? me neither. oh well! good chapter and loved shikamaru's protective side.
Ms. Amateur chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
aww daddies can be so understanding sumtymz. great beginning but i think you got the names wrong. um jus sayin.
honeydew7 chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
Beautiful! I can't describe how much I adore this fic. :) You did a fantastic job!
honeydew7 chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
I started reading this story a couple days ago and fell in love with it! You're a fantastic writer and every chapter I've read so far have been great :)

However, this chapter, was brilliant! I'm not quite sure why but I just found it amazing, which is why I just had to stop being lazy and review.

I look forward to reading the last couple chapters I have left :)
395 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »