Reviews for Their Story
oztan chapter 9 . 9/20/2011
This is one of the best ShikaIno I've have read.
FireGemini chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
. inos dad is inoichi and shikamarus dads name is shikaku...
Djomar chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
They are so perfect together :)
Djomar chapter 8 . 6/1/2011
I just couldn't help the tears,when she's watching him being beatten,and bites the enemy,and realize that he loves her...
Djomar chapter 7 . 6/1/2011
so sad
Djomar chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
yeah,jealousy is not pretty,but is normal when you love should have gone and hugged Shikamaru
Djomar chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
Ino is clueless sometimes.I love Shikamaru even more for what he just said
Djomar chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
bond really is amazing
Djomar chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Shika is so Sakura,I really never liked her
Djomar chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
This chapter is even more adorable!his first word and it was her name!and he smiled when she laughed!awwwww
Djomar chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
That was the cutest thing ever!I'm SasuHina fan so I rarely read other pairings,but I love InoShika much more than TemShika
LovEInsanity chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
it was really great and refreshing.. i like how you write this piece it as thought out well however a bit short but its great )

nice job -
littlemelonatplay chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
I'm glad it had a happy ending. Thanks for posting.
littlemelonatplay chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
I've read many books and fanfictions. In addition, I've had great literature and English professors. I am also a very harsh critic inwardly (meaning I usually soften my opinions when I write them out) but I am NOT saying this lightly: you have talent in expressing emotions. If you want to become a professional writer I recommend taking lots of various classes to hone your skills since you can improve them.
littlemelonatplay chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Wow, even though you had some mechanical errors, Ino's emotions at the end made me feel anxious to know what is going to happen next.
395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »