Reviews for Their Story
littlemelonatplay chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
I've read many books and fanfictions. In addition, I've had great literature and English professors. I am also a very harsh critic inwardly (meaning I usually soften my opinions when I write them out) but I am NOT saying this lightly: you have talent in expressing emotions. If you want to become a professional writer I recommend taking lots of various classes to hone your skills since you can improve them.
littlemelonatplay chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
Wow, even though you had some mechanical errors, Ino's emotions at the end made me feel anxious to know what is going to happen next.
littlemelonatplay chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
I think you did an awesome job clearly writing out their serious discussion. The emotions of Shikamaru are expressed well. I feel like I can understand what he's feeling.
littlemelonatplay chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
I don't think Sakura is a nice person, not only here but in the manga; especially in later chapters she is a lying bee. Anyway, so far I'm enjoying this story.
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was a very good opening. It totally captured my attention. I love how the babies interact!
Nara Laziness chapter 9 . 10/26/2010
this was so wonderful, beautifully written and thought out with much to little detail.

A nice ShikaIno fic was refreshing to say the least.

Such a nice job~
Cheerful Regression chapter 9 . 9/9/2010
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was CUTE! I loved seeing them through the years and the fun dynamic of it all. Whooo to you for being awesome.

Also, your grammar and conventions rocked! It's always great to see good quality.

Well done!

DAngel7 chapter 9 . 3/18/2010
"Ah...happy endings truly are better than anything." - I totally agree with that. Thats just one of the reasons (but still important reason) why I like your stories soo much. ] Ahh.. I want to read more.. continue make other people happy with your stories. ] Wish you inspiration to do so. ]
Song chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
So... you don't like Sakura? XD
H0pele55 R0mantic chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
I loved this story about their life is cute too think of baby shika and ino... i so loved all the moments and it all makes sense can def see this happening.. just praying the actual writer of the anime puts them together :)

ShikaIno1 chapter 8 . 8/31/2009
I REALLY loved this chapter! :)
ShikaIno1 chapter 7 . 8/31/2009