Reviews for A Charlie Brown Christmas: The Novelization
elizabeth chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
I've try to find a charlie brown chelsea and i have no luck
ILoveStyle chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
The kids were singing and humming Hark!, the Herald Angels Sing really big research failure
Guest chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
There were humming hark the herald angels sing really big Christmas song failure
kryptofan974 chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
a really good novelization of the classic! I love it!
Laura chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
Wow, this is great! Two thumbs up! Ahem, since I'd like to help all writers improve... maybe you could work on the word 'said.' Said is dead. I like your occasional 'declare' or such, but you still say said, so... grab a thesaurus (did I spell that right?) and write with it in hand! That's what I do.
Sophia J chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
(Clapping)Absolutely Great! What a wonderful work you've done! Hey, I am so happy to read A Charlie Brown Christmas story on web... Thank you.
Dogsrule chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
FINALLY! somebody put this on here in words! it's great! Thank you!
ClaudiaDonovan chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
it was cool

good job, i liked the way you put the song in it

keep writing, l8ter
Lady Isla chapter 4 . 2/15/2006
(Clapping)The greatest story ever been told! I love it! I give you ten out of ten!
RoeBoat chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
It's really sad that not many people have reviewed in this section in general... My story, "The Van Pelt Saga" had had loads of hits, but not as many reviews...

On to your story... Are you actually allowed to write a novelization like that? I personally love it (glances at the 'Lucy' part of penname), but you might want to be careful about this... You don't want it to be deleted, do you?

Great job- you really excel in this section! I hope to see more of your works here in the future.

-Marty :-D
Debwood-1999 chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
I think it's a crime that only three people have read your story and critiqued it, so allow me to be #4. I've always loved the cartoon, and it translates well as a story. Nice work!
Terminator Hobbes chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
3? JUST 3 REVIEWS? WHAT? This is an outrage. This bestest story ever must have 300 reviews of it. We love it so much! AHAHAHA! Okay, I'm done getting crazy. You rock!

P.S. (You know what Riz is?)
JRJathome chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
This is a great novelization of the Charlie Brown Christmas, but I was confused at the end. I had seen it just recently and I don't remember the kids humming "O Little Town Of Bethlehem." If I remember correctly, they had been humming "Hark! The Herald Angels Sing," The same song that they sang after Charlie Brown joined them. I could be totally wrong, but that is how I remembered it.
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 12/8/2005