Reviews for The Dangers of Westernization
catgrrl chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
HA! that was great! keep up the short, cute fics and write long ones, too (if u haven't already)!
missingkitsune chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
silly fun. i can just imagine misao with a caffine buzz. actually kaoru and yahiko may be sort of the same way, and that would drive kenshin buggy too.

thanks alot
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I think all Aoshi has to do is introduce Misao on caffeine to Saito and he will most certainly take care of who is supplying her with coffee.
Warg chapter 1 . 4/8/2006

Haha... its 5 am and u've still managed to crack me.

Poor aoshi... i remember te first time my lil sis "discovered" coffe... *shudder*

Great work on this... lovely brisk prose...

Hakucho chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
LOL poor Aoshi! Maybe OKINA's the the culprit, ne? XD

Very cute story!
TurtleFeathers chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
That was pretty funny! :) I am a newbie still, and so far I've only wrote a few chapters of one story. It looks like you've been around for awhile. I can understand if your busy. I'm sure I'll be the same way too, when the time comes. I'd rather wait ten years for one good update, rather then 2 seconds when you "have" to update. Good luck with coledge.
Ms Western Ink chapter 1 . 12/13/2005

Best part for me:

"He needed to find whoever had been supplying the Aoiya with coffee, and see to it they left the country."

Left the country indeed! Very cute!
evilalternateendingstorywriter chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Fun story! I love it!
Midori Konbu chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
heheheh...that was quite hilarious...Misao without coffee was pretty bad enough for Aoshi...I can't imagine it... I think you should write a continuation for this perhaps...what would happen to the man who brought the coffee into Japan..would he be seeing Aoshi's kodachi out of its sheath? :)
WraithWoLf368 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
very cute. Loved the ending!
aienne chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
that was fun!

i could picture misao jumping around because of the caffeine..extra genkiness!

KC Evans chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Hehehehe, very cute and funny piece. I absolutely agree that Misao on caffeine (four cups no less!) would create havoc like the world has never seen!

Looking forward to more stories from you! Congrats on your 10th post!
PraiseDivineMercy chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
*giggles* Oh... Misao on caffiene is a frightening thing indeed... I wonder what a triple expresso would do to her? _
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
*Laughs and falls out of the chair* That was hilarous! The thought of Misao on caffine is just scary! And congrats on this being your tenth story!
charmed-sword chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Ha ha! This was delightful! And very original too. I mean, coffee would have had to come into Japan during the Meiji era, and I have no doubt that Misao would become highly Poor Aoshi-sama! I could just feel the overload of energy rolling off her. You and Spaceroses must have your hands very full with Holly-chan! *grin* My nine year old sister is exactly the same...some days I feel like dying. _