Reviews for Hasn't Everyone Wanted to Catch Snow on His Tongue
awesome really amazing chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
I love this story! perfect.
SilentSable chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
I really enjoy this story, I hope you may find the will to write more agan, but I do understand what its like to have a story that you can't really finnish, So thank you for what you have written.
OctoberThirtyFirst chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
woah interesting xD would like to see more
Reginleifthevalkyrie chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Please, please finish this. Or rewrite it if you really think they are out of character. I though they were fine, the only thing off was Haku teasing the "dying snake". It's a good story.
Tema Krempley chapter 7 . 12/30/2008
Please, please make an ending for this. This is my favorite fanfic.
tekremp06 chapter 7 . 9/21/2008
Please update soon. This is so good. I am waiting in suspense.
meow chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Aww, don't give up on the story. I would love to see it continue. It's so entertaining, well written and really funny to boot! The only thing that i saw that needed to be worked on were a few spelling mistakes here and there.
Yume chapter 7 . 5/5/2008
Ah! The story was just getting good! It needs an ending, or continuation! I don't see what's wrong with it! It was getting really really good! ~.~
Ashlyn C chapter 7 . 8/4/2007
If nothing else, please finish this story with some chapters that blows everyone away! Leaving us hanging isn't very nice... -_- This story doesn't need rewriting, just please finish it before you completely give up on it.
Slim Shady chapter 7 . 5/7/2007
I want an ending, you can't leave it like that
Kyl chapter 7 . 4/12/2007
An ending! Give me an Ending!
CrimsonHeartlock chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
Not...gonna...finish? ARGH! *explodes into chunks* I put this in my favorites and everything...not that I'm gonna take it out, 'cause I think it's good, but I would really like to see an ending. *tear* It would make me a very happy girl, yes indeed. D ...Please?

*crickets* ;-;
MyraHellsing chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
try finishing it up the best you can i agree that the characters r a bit ooc.. but pull it off the best you can and i think the rest of the story will go smoothly personally, i throughly enjoyed the story... poor haku, getting molested lol '' but he is prettier than most of the girls in the serie... lol
Neverfall chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
Please, put an ending to this.
Aisha chapter 7 . 1/6/2007
I think that this is really good, even if it's not completly accurate. I mean it's great! I would like to see how it ends... ah well. I'll just guess that it all ends happy for now. Becuase... I'm... special. Meh.

But it is a good story, and I really like it.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »