Reviews for Ghosts of Christmas Shopping Days
ladyaymie chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Wow, I'm really late for this, but... AW poor Roy, never getting a proper Christmas present! Really though, that was hilarious. XD
Star0307 chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
Hah, Roy doesn't get it! Roy doesn't get it! And I love how you reacted to Havoc trying to pick you up. Of course, I think he's kind of cute, but that's because he's just so unlucky I feel sorry for him. Great story! Yays!
Star0307 chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
Poor Envy. And poor Havoc. And poor Ed. XD
Star0307 chapter 4 . 1/24/2006
Envy? That was a good choice. Although my list of top three doesn't include him, he's way better than the Fuhrer. Hands down.
Star0307 chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
Ed stealing Al's head. I love it! I've never thought of that before, but that would make for a really funny oneshot. Yeah...
Star0307 chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
For some reason, I can see Havoc being Jewish. Or at least saying that he is. Maybe I shouldn't have written that because it was politically incorrect in some way. (ducks head as a banana peel is thrown her way) Riza and the mini-skirt was fun, too. I can just see her kicking his butt because of it.
Star0307 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Oh. My. God. I didn't stop laughing until I stopped reading, and not even then. This story is just too funny! Ha, poor Riza has to put up with Roy's idiocy. Heh.
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 6 . 12/11/2005
Hm...why didn't you use Scar as the ghost of the future...did I just spoil that for you? probably...I'M SORRY!
rabbit-ninja chapter 6 . 12/11/2005
lols, I thought this was very funny, envy as the ghost of christmas future, burying Roy alive -luaghs annoyingly loud-
Ecc0 chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
Ecco likes how Rei refers to herself in the third person Ecco also thinks tha this is a super duper funny fanfic and promotes you to countinue writing more fics for Ecco to read and if Rei doesn't then Ecco sees a whole lot of cliffs in the near futuer!

PEACE OUT!

Ecco
ecco51 chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
PMPSF! it's awsome!

I beliee that you should do that after-story thingy ma bob it would be really cool

update soon!

_
k-elric-13 chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
Aw! That was cute! :) I love the part when Ed ruined the moment with Roy and Riza (love that pairing-so cute). I thought it was cool Roy got Riza a pistol. Oh and I really think you should make that next chapter you were thinkin' about! Good bye-bye!
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 5 . 12/9/2005
I loved this fic...especially Roy's gift to Envy. But who can't like the Stress Ball that says short.
Rashianew chapter 3 . 12/8/2005
This is funny...I think I would hate to be on Roy's christmas list O_x Poor Ed shouldn't have to Drink milk
animeroxz chapter 3 . 12/8/2005