Reviews for The Nutcracker
Super banana chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
I'd be careful if I were you, I read a kh fanfic called 'camp highwind' , they did archery and Riku got shot in the butt, and the author got chased by a angry mob of Riku fangitls with pitchforks!
Schoollie chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Wow! So romantic!
SokaiRox chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
This is de best, romantic, fairytake story, I've Eva read in mi life! Everything is brilliant & Im glad you killed off riku there, n oh man Jessica was an annoying! This reminds me when I did a play of the nutcracker at my old primary skool, I played as Clara. Anyway, excellent job! :)
Q-A the Authoress chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
God I love this story, it was fun reading. :D

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
nacos chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Oh my gosh, this reminds me of the movie Barbie in the Nutcracker. I used to watch it all the time when I was little! Good job, I can't wait to press the 'next' button.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
Jeez all of these chapters are so long. _ I'm envious.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
Yay. I can't wait to read the next chapter to see what will happen. Whoo hoo
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Nice long chappy lol. I wish I could write that much!
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
lol I've been trying to find one of your stories to review, but I've review tons of them all ready. _ I wanted to help you get 400 reviews for your story Watching Over You, but I reviewed all of the chapters.
ScarlettDelilah04 chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
I know this story is like so old but I wanted to let you know that I loved you endenig it was so SWEET!
Shelly chapter 4 . 1/16/2006

I've never seen nor do i know about the storyline of the original nutcracker, but this is one good xmas fic. )
Rhathymia chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
lol rat stew... i just saw that on TV on some animal planet show... anyways, twas awesome! and now, i'm off to read the next chappie!
Sora's GuardianAngel chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
That was SO cute! :) I loved it! :) Gosh, I can't stop smiling :) Thanks for writing such an adorable story! You've really made my day :) Merry Christmas! ;)
Iridaceae chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
aaww! that was totally cute and very sweet! merry christmas! great fic!
accountnolongeractivepurged chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
Ah how cool... so sad that was the end... kinda got confuesed about the breaks though O.O oh well... ATLEAST THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER THOUGH! SORAxKAIRI 4EVER!xD