Reviews for Secrets Revealed
Naomi-Yuko chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
Hm, that's a relatively good story you've got there. I think you need to lengthen chapters. Another thing: Do Sam and Tucker know Danny's a half-ghost in this story? You really don't specify that because you say 'and only Danny and I know that' or something to that effect.
katiesparks chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
Hurry up and update!I wanna know what happens next!
XOX Sock chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Okay, I don't want to say this, but...

I have some critique. It's very slim for this girl to be a half like Danny, and she's kind of a mary-sue. Honestly, I know you can make good characters, so stop doing this. Also, you might want to add a bit of detail. I mean, it's good, but needs some work, especially the character.

Don't write my stuff bad reviews, either. I think you know who I am. Just take the critique.
epobbp chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
oh update soon its really good
Bitch face chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Okay, where the fuck did this Mary Sue come from? You write as though she'd know Danny his whole that wasn't enough, she's also a halfa, just like him. Let me guess, Danny falls madly in love with her, as with all Mary Sues doesn't he? Let me give you some advice, drop this bitch you created and use the Charactors Butch Hartman provided you with. That, or drive of a cliff and fucking die. Either one is fine with me.

P.s- Don't let this flame hinder you from updateing your fic soon, I would like to flame you again in the near future.
epobbp chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
update soon i want to see where this is going