Reviews for Heroes of Arcadia: The Gamemaster's Legacy
StackerWlf chapter 32 . 9/18/2009
I am wondering if the stories you used as references are deleted because I cannot find any of them through the search engine. Did the author move, change titles, or even penname? I really liked this story and so I would like to read to stories that inpsired this one.
SPark681 chapter 32 . 6/17/2008
Once again I have read this story and I still love it. keep up the great work!
tnt guy chapter 32 . 5/25/2008
Dude, I've read a LOT of fanfics, but yours are the best.

You have got to be the fic writer ever!
HighTechSavvy chapter 32 . 3/8/2008
...This is truly... The bestest fanfic I've readed so far. And you say that this is/was your 1ST fanfic? ...You must be kidding me. You're IMHO even better than me! Really! ...Anyways, I should get going. It's kinda late here... (Oh, if you do happen to want to answer me on this review, please do so here: I greet you, Anthony Bault... Or, should I, perhaps, call you Gamemaster? Master of the Games? You, after all, performed great by writing this fanfic... And saving those five (other) worlds! (No joke; this is truly a remarkable piece you've written. I wonder how good this would be as a movie...) ...Signed: JonAxDrayda the TechnoHog
Wise-Idiot chapter 32 . 9/7/2007
Hey Gamemaster. I just finished reading and...ah man, I don't know what to say. That story was just amazing. So many places made me laugh, several places made me shake with anticipation (NO LIE!), and others were just so moving. *sniff*

All I can say is that this was an awesome story, and now I'm going to go look at your other works. Peace.

Wise
Blahdalizer chapter 12 . 8/18/2007
This is prity long.
Jazzerman chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Not bad, figured I better start with the first one you made.

Too lazy to log in.
sonic500 chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This was the frist Fanfic ive ever read and man did it rock.

After reading your Scripts of TFS i had to read your fics.

this is a great fic.
SilentRider chapter 16 . 2/27/2005
One of your best fanfics ever. I first read this three years ago and I still love it. A few things wrong though. King Max is a squirrel not a fox. I do realize this was written before Sonic Issue 122 so your Mobian God is named Destiny not Aurora. All in all your first fanfic is a legend around the net and I thank you for writing something so wonderful.
The Last Silver X chapter 32 . 12/17/2004
Yo

This i can honestly say is the greatist fic known to human-kind WOW is the only word i can think to describe this remarkable bit of fiction

please dont stop
Traiden chapter 32 . 7/15/2004
Wow
hawk-kid chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Simply put,this is the greatest thing I have ever read.
Obsidian Fourteen chapter 32 . 5/25/2004
Anthony, or should I say Sir Bault, you are an ingenious writer. The way you connected all those universes in a sensible manner is absolutely amazing. I have to agree with Stoney in the manner that until I read your story, I had thought this website was full of 'stories', and I use that word lightly, written by elementary school kids on a sugar high.
I've written a few stories and posted them here, but NONE of them even compare to the brilliance of your, ah what the hell, novel. I have yet to read any of your other fictions thus far but will do so immediately. If you wish, you can use ANY of my characters from any of my stories here on out. Though I think Trey would work best, all of them are at your disposal.
Thank you again for such a great novel,
Chris Gravitt, otherwise known as Flaming_Monkey
Amy L. Rose chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
what dose the Descendancy medallion look like? oh i love all your storys your one of my Favorite Authors
insane-o-matic-echidna chapter 32 . 11/17/2003
Whoa...

this is AWESOME,

you have the gift to write a whole novel,

excellente, 2 thumbs up, 10/10. Keep it up.

~Elias~