Reviews for Heroes of Arcadia: The Gamemaster's Legacy
Foxstar chapter 24 . 6/6/2002
Heeheehee

I LOVE seeing a villain loose
Ian Reid chapter 9 . 4/24/2002
You hear Ian's voice in your head: Oooooohhh, so THAT's where you got your lightsaber! AAAAUUUGGGHHH! Fourth Wall In my lap! It BUUUURRRNNSSS!
Izumi Ryu chapter 32 . 4/19/2002
Great stuff! This is definitely something new to me, referring to other fics as well as the games/shows/comics.
Izumi Ryu chapter 12 . 4/17/2002
This is great stuff! I can't believe I didn't read this sooner.
Izumi Ryu chapter 2 . 4/17/2002
Finally decided to read this. This is quite interesting. .oO(Excellent challenge for Ryu, heh, heh, heh...never mind)
Vincent Wolf chapter 10 . 3/14/2002
Hey, Anth! I didn't realize it sooner, but Bass is evil in 8 as well. Still good though!
Falconess chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
Yeah, I see what you mean about the blue portals, pretty cool! :) "There is nothing new under the sun" as it is written... ;D This is a well written and exciting story. :)
Vincent Wolf chapter 32 . 3/11/2002
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You are the best!
AnT chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
This a good story. But let me say this: I AM SOOOOOO SORRY I SAID 'THERE ARE NO GOOD SONIC AND MARIO CROSSOVERS!' I MEANT THERE ARE NO GOOD SONIC And MARIO CROSSOVERS I MEAN JUST SONIC AND MARIO. But still I'm sorry.
DragonsamaX chapter 32 . 1/24/2002
OOOO! Yes, I finally got my lazy self around to reading, and I have NO IDEA why I waited! *bounces around* I wanna read it again, Mommy, I wanna read it agaaaaaaaaaaaain! I bow to your greatness, and stuff! Yeah, stuff! Stuff is very cool. I'm babbling.. That kicked ass. It almost kicked more ass than Dance Dance Revolution... I'm going to go now, before you think me to be nuckin futz.
Washu's Progidy chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Possibly the best damn fanfic I've ever read. Kudos!
SilverShadow chapter 32 . 12/24/2001
Hello, Sir Eric of the twenty-first century. *Snicker* Any how, what can I say, except, "HOLY FUZZBALLS! In the name of Heero Yuy's spandex shorts, I loved this fanfic! It's a GREAT piece of work, and the first time I read it (this is my second) I was practically bouncing off the walls of the house! Ah, I have found my missing half! I have found my muse! Email me, I'm a rabid fan-girl! *Sigh* A man after my own heart... I did not just type that. Persona #2, STOP TYPIN
Rahn Mechabot II chapter 1 . 12/7/2001
This is one of the best fics I've ever read! Whatever great ideas come out of that head of yours, put em' in those fics and I'll keep reading!
Christian Warrior chapter 32 . 12/2/2001
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome
Brian Bloomfield chapter 32 . 11/11/2001
I just finished reading this and I must say, I have never read anything as good as this since the Final Fantasy Internet Series. I am going right now and reading Heros of Arcadia- A Hero's Virtue. Good Job Anthony, and keep writing!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »