Reviews for Heroes of Arcadia: The Gamemaster's Legacy
LazerTH chapter 32 . 10/5/2001
I have one word for this: MARVELLOUS. I did not regret, for one second, reading this fanfiction. It took a long time, but was a thousand times worth it at the end. It makes me feel glad that talented authors such as you exist. This story is very unique, gripping, humourous, and has powerful emotional content. The characters are described very thoughtfully. By reading this, I say, truly, you are the Gamemaster. I shake your hand, Anthony Bault, for writing this. You have justly earned my respect.
Echoes of the Mind chapter 32 . 9/27/2001
An awsome fic. I hope that you make a sequil. I know of the prequil, but i want to see these characters progress. Keep it up!
Devilish Kurumi chapter 32 . 9/24/2001
Mh mmmmm! ... Never knew that an accountant could do such things...
Devilish Kurumi chapter 10 . 9/22/2001
Wow... This is not bad... I like it! (PSSST: Shameless plug: R&R my ty story!)
Ian Reid chapter 5 . 9/21/2001
Oh man, you are funny as hell! I love this Fic!
Macross-Green chapter 32 . 8/24/2001
... You're kidding, right? This is your first fanfic? You must be joking. This is one of the best damn fanfics I have ever read. I was a little disappointed not to find anyone from an RPG world in it, but it's understandable- in those days, RPGs were far less popular. Still, you did an awesome job, and you put yourself into the fanfic quite well. 10/10!
Renian Magnanimus chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Nice, it's turning out to be similar to my fanfic Dimensional Rift in the Sonic section. However, It is better than mine for the moment, since I'm a newbie and the text and stuff in mine isn't where I want it to be and I want it to look..._
Mia Elf chapter 32 . 7/12/2001
Ah! I FINALLY got to finish it! Nice ending, but I really think that the odds were stacked too high in the favor of your character. It's still an awesome fic, creative and pretty well done!
ChrstnWrtr chapter 32 . 7/8/2001
WOW! This is an interesting story! Obviously, you spent a long time on this. It's a great fic and I enjoyed it. It's not everyday I come across a 32-chapter fanfic.
Martial Arts Master chapter 32 . 7/6/2001
This fic was excellent all the way! When I first saw that this was a self-insertion story, I had just a LITTLE bit of doubt, but this was great! I like how the children in the children's wing got to meet their favorite video game characters at the end.
Martial Arts Master chapter 25 . 7/6/2001
HOLY SHOOT! I wasn't planning to review this fic until after reading chapter 32, but I never expected Bowser to turn into a good guy, and I ESPECIALLY never expected him to have actually had a semi-good reason for being the "bad guy". Whoa, what a plot twist! This is good so far, and I plan to read the rest of the fic now.
ghost chapter 32 . 6/26/2001
EXCELLENT! a very good story very creative i liked it
Dr. Thinker chapter 1 . 5/31/2001
I just keep coming back and back to it. This must be give a sequel.
Dr. Thinker chapter 32 . 5/31/2001
Very good. I enjoy to kindgom come and back.

Sign

Dr. Thinker
ULTRAX80 chapter 32 . 5/16/2001
Epic completed mavelous work good stuff
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »