Reviews for Heroes of Arcadia: The Gamemaster's Legacy
Mia Elf chapter 25 . 5/11/2001
Ohhhh! Thank god SOMEBODY tried to explain as to why Bowser tries to always kidnap Toadstool! This has always, always bugged me in the games- the fact that there's no reason given for the abductions!
Some dude chapter 26 . 5/10/2001
only one real problem so far. Unless I am mistaken about the Tornado, a biplane is a two seater. SO far so good otherwise. ACtually it is pretty cool.
dar3255 chapter 32 . 5/10/2001
The story was fine, but you stacked the odds too far in your favor. Also using yourself as the main character is extremely cheesy, and you had way too many characters. However, all in all it was a good story. I've read far worse...
Kamie1 chapter 32 . 5/9/2001
This was a really great story - well-written, easy to follow plotline and fun characters! Even though I only knew about the Nintendo-based characters, the others were described well enough so that I could understand the plotline.
Lysia chapter 32 . 5/7/2001
That was one of the best stories I've read. You've obviously worked long and hard on this and it shows. I've always wanted something like that to happen to me! Keep writing, that was a great first fic.
Fred chapter 32 . 5/7/2001
I'm not a games fan, but this story is GREAT. I like the characters and especialy Anthony {even though he looks like an accountant :o)}.

Well Done!

Can't wait to read more!
ShotgunGuard chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
W0W!Awesome!I don't even read a lotta adventure fics,but I thought I should give 'em a try,and this was the I said before,It's awesome.
Mia Elf chapter 14 . 5/4/2001
Hey, this is pretty neat. I usually dislike things like this, but I thought 'oh why not' when looking at this, and I was totally suprised! A whole new concept. Interesting read so far as well. You have a way of writing that forces the reader to stick with it and become interested in the story. I hope you write or have written other stories!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5