Reviews for When the Bell Tolls One
Jkittycat chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
*sniff* So sweet! We rarely get to see any good Roseshipping these days. I love the bittersweet ending, and the part with Yugi, Tea, and Joey was priceless!

On a completely unrelated just put in things about Fantasia and A Muppets Christmas Carol-my favorite movies when I was little. Thank you, you just made my day (night?).
Peach Wookiee chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This was a very sweet story. Good work.
stubborn-aesthetics chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
A few mistakes, spelling/grammatically.

"...looking like one who’s spirit would never falter..."

"Who's" should be "whose."

I really liked it otherwise. The pairing is, perhaps, the ONLY one that will ever show up on either the anime or the manga.
Yushimi chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
This is so sweet. I enjoy all of your stories and I ohpe to read more!

a roseshipping friend
Setalina Muro chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
Hmm. I think that was kinda sad at the end, although i don't really get what happened. But it was good, nonetheless. Amazing writing skills.

The part in the middle, the story Cyndia told Pegasus, that was Joey, Yugi, and Tea, wasn't it? ew... lol.

I like the little tidbit of Greek mythology you put it there. its neat when you can take the time to do that. But i bet it has some subsequent meanig to it, based on the info you gave in the AN. Hmm...

At anyrate, wonderful story! Congrats on writing something a child could read (if they had the proper comprehension level). lol. Good on ya, mate!

imagines writes chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
...Dude. You just made me like Pegasus. PEGASUS, of all people. The one I swore I'd never ever ever forgive for messing things up.

And now I'm all "Aw!" over him and Cyndia. -sniffle- This was so cute. I especially liked the line about there not being any presents under the tree. It gave me an odd feeling, kind of like a "What's wrong with this picture?" thing. Poor Pegasus...dreaming about her... ;.;

Also, you WIN for having a Dickens reference. :D

Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
That...was beautiful was brilliant.

Merry early Christmas! _

*puts this on her favorites*
RandSpyd chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
That was not only beautiful, but smart, too! I loved it, and I love those two!

Thanks for writing it!
Karania Avalon chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
looks good, good story for a one-shot.
Amarie Miriel chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
This was very nice. I enjoyed reading it.