Reviews for Just The Two Of Us
The Reader chapter 22 . 6/21/2013
I like the way of your elaborate this story, especially the story between Sanzo and Goku...It's so cute, makes me want to read it over and over again .
Smexy Kitten chapter 22 . 3/10/2013
This story has been an absolute joy to read! I love reading about Goku's development and Sanzo's parenting (hilarious and touching at the same time). My heart goes out to Hakkai in his time of suffering; you really know how to paint the image of his recovery (both emotional and physical). You make me wish Gojyo was my friend and even he doesn't seem to realize how big his heart actually is. You have kept everyone in character and have truly written something that moved me. I can't get enough of this wonderfully woven tale and I hope that you continue it one day :D
Kittenseal chapter 22 . 3/3/2013
Okay, so I wanted to tell you that this is truly amazing and that I couldn't stop reading this until I had no choice but to stop because there is nothing after chapter 22. So, I know it's been awhile since you've updated and I'm not sure if you'll even read this but I really and truly hope you finish this soon. I've always been curious about Sanzo, Goku, Hakkai, and Gojyo's thoughts when they met and you do it justice. Here's hoping you get this. Ta!
drana0 chapter 22 . 12/3/2009
Great story! I wish you'd continue with it. It has so much feelings in it. Good grammar, good spelling!

Keep on writing
akirareader chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
best line ever!

God, what now?" That headache was coming back again, this time a sharp stabbing pain behind his eyes. And it had everything to do with the stupid looking ape-boy in front of him. This was the definition of the Christian Hell for sure! He must have been a mass murdering-pyscho-rapist who practiced cannabalism in his past life.
goku518 chapter 22 . 3/5/2009
wow, i just finished rereading this fanfic and i have to say that it was one of the best i've ever read. you're an amazing writer. i'm guessing this chapter ends right before sanzo and goku show up for hakkai, right? i'm sad that this was the last chapter but i loved reading about their pasts the way you thought they happened. i'll be reading "Enemies, right?" soon and hopefully it'll be as good as this fanfic
Sakural7865 chapter 22 . 12/1/2008
More please!
Roxie Faye chapter 22 . 12/5/2007
Wow. This chapter was really poetic. I love the description of the food, and how it can either be delicious or gross, in accordance with how Gojyo feels about Hakkai leaving.

The chapter was really pretty introspective, but not whiny about it. I hope Hakkai stays!
Runaway Roadkill chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Aww I love these! Especially the Goku/Sanzo ones. SO CUTE w
Mako-clb chapter 21 . 10/19/2007
Oh, I just love these stories, especially the Sanzo/Goku ones. I know you said you were done with these, but couldn't you write a few more, please?
nobody-nobody-nobody chapter 22 . 9/29/2007
What an absolutely evil cliffhanger D you're such a good writer that I actually jerked when Hakkai was interrupted even though I already know what he was going to say. Oh well, I guess nothing left for me to do but to wait for the next installment - great job on this! Loved it.
Youkai Of Hearts chapter 22 . 9/28/2007
Hey nice, ending the chappie like that with some of the lines from the anime and manga too, very nicely done :D
Attiqah Gensui chapter 22 . 9/27/2007
wow.

that was nice,

in some way that i cannot put down in words

Tc
Bloonz chapter 22 . 9/26/2007
Yay Gojyo/Hakkai. I want to go back and read the manga. I haven't in so long...
Qualapec the She-Wolf chapter 22 . 9/26/2007
Ooh. Nice tie in to the series, and a great example of what a deep character Gojyo is. He came across as a really sweet guy in this. And the scene with the watch was lovely.

She-Wolf