Reviews for Enough
great story
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Intriguing and insightful.
Sparks6 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Amazingly written piece of fiction.

Never stop writing.
HeavenLee03 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
that was a nice read, I like NP and I love LP and this gave me both, I liked the sad bit at the end, about first love never being permanent...great job!
yellowsocks chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
It was GREAT. I loved it. :)

-Annie.
miarae chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Wow. This was very good. Gave me chills. I'm going to add you to my C2 :)
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
you know what i think about this already cause i was talking to you as i read it but just to say it again. EEK my favorite oth charater is so sad here! wa! really good though sam!
soHAPPY chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
loved it. Concise, down to the point with the fancy shmancy crap down to a te. It was great. good job, my friend!
Joanna chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
I've noticed what happened to Peyton's character throughtout the show too. She used to be the it girl, the one everyone wanted and now she is just sort of faded into the background. Poor girl, I wish she could find her true love too.
Kelly chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
That was a very good story. Peyton is my favorite character and the way you wrote her broke my heart, especially this line at the end "It’s not enough to be someone’s first love if they find someone else to love a little bit more." Oh, i loved it all. Off to read some of your other works.
brucasxsarah chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Ph my god that touched my heart in all the right places. Feel honourd no one has ever done that. okay well sum have like Kaos's A womans worth, but its also true too.
embracing chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
good strroy. it didn't suck at all. i have to be quick coz im running late! ah! but i'd bnest be off now coz i have to run out the door. again this is a good fic! he he he! : )

xo

embracing
Auriela chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I didn't think this sucked, I thought it was quite a good one-shot, but I am completely opposed to Brooke and Lucas together, it's Peyton and Lucas all the way for me (I probably would have been a Brooke and Lucas fan but One Tree Hill's season one has only just started again in Australia, and until I've seen the entire thing it's always going to be the two angst-ridden teenagers who belong together for me). So I can't really comment, but I thought this was quite interesting, and I do hope that Peyton finds someone, someone that can be her true love. -A
Roswell Dream Girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
WOW! that was amazing, i loved it...you really must contiune! update soon!

-Meredith :)
Mags0607 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Hey, that didn't suck... i loved it... on to email you.