Reviews for Shadow the Hedeghog: A Rogue's Adventure
Invaderaiden chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This is one of the best fanfic ive ever read!
CodeLyoko chapter 10 . 2/6/2006
That was so touching *sniffs*
A Dream Writer chapter 9 . 2/3/2006
I hate how people never review fanfics, especially ones as good as this. I've had this on my favorites for a while now, but I wanted to give you a little review to know Im there.

This is the kind of adaption I would want to read. It pieces all the plots of the game together to create a awesome storyline that's very enjoyable. I actually find reading this more fun then playing the game, almost, it could be because the game inself was a little "problem-matic". But still, this is a great adaption and I can't wait for chapter 10. Keep up the great work.
CodeLyoko chapter 9 . 1/29/2006
oh so intresting! Must read more! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
kick ass; small thought, sol emeralds (sonic rush) and the super emeralds (sonic 3 and knuckles)
CodeLyoko chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
Me: Oh no Shadow dont you dare! O.O If you do I'll... I'll hit you! o.O;

Nightshade: Um you wont be able to hit him. *rolls eyes*
CodeLyoko chapter 7 . 1/18/2006
I hope you write more soon! And why is part of the 5th chapter on the end?
CodeLyoko chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
sorry I havent been reviewing. Must've missed my alerts. Well great chapter! Please continue :)
kj chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
sweet adaption story...update soon
CodeLyoko chapter 3 . 12/25/2005
I have that game too! The problem is I keep having to do it over and over again to get the right choices lol. Love the writing keep it up!
nixofcyzerra chapter 3 . 12/23/2005
Perhaps you should alter the story so shadow has more emeralds, you're running out of levels, and 2 isn't enough to blow up a city, you'd need 3 or 4 at least
Starry Eye chapter 2 . 12/12/2005
Keep updating this is soo good! But when are the others coming to play like sapphire bat?