Reviews for Hidden Heartache
SasameNoChama chapter 1 . 6/30
Someone just adopt this fic already! Its been 4 years since i first read this!
PurpleOmpski chapter 15 . 5/30
"Updated: Oct 21, 2007" Fuck my life. x.x
Fiona chapter 15 . 4/4
Oh my god ! Awesome plot, looking forward to the update. Will there be more friction/jealousy from Suske ?
TarrasenKitten chapter 14 . 3/8
chapter 16?! please please please! :D
TarrasenKitten chapter 15 . 2/23
Amazing as per usual, i'm disappointed however not to have chapter 16. :( iS IT GOING TO BE PUBLISHED? D:
Crystalzap chapter 15 . 1/3
Oh I see at the bottom that you had intended to put another chapter up years ago? T_T

this is really interesting and I hoped to see the end are you still planning on finishing this?
unorthodox91 chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
This is one of the best mpreg i've read so far,and trust me when i said that coz i can be picky with stuff i loved..but the last time you ever update was in 2007,thats means its already 8years without progress,though i really hope you will continue. Still...hmm
Alley cat gray chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
I hope their are more then 16 chapters
sgriffin730gmai chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
8yrs no new chapter come on this story is really good
Cynthia chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
This is the best story in all of time! I really hope you add chapter 16 soon! It's been more than 5 years!? Luv this sasunaru fanfic soooooooo much! PLZ ADD MORE CHAPS AND I THANK U FOR ALL THE WORK U HAVE DONE!
DeityOfDeath chapter 15 . 7/31/2015
Please continue~! I can't wait to read more~!
QuickSilver1801 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Well, lovely story so far but I noticed some mistakes.
When Naruto is talking to Sasuke, "thing" is supposed to be "think". Also, when Iruka is asking Naruto, "What" is supposed to be "Want". Another thing is, I noticed that Naruto called himself a sadist, but this term isn't technically correct because a sadist is someone who enjoys the pain of others. In this instance, you would use "masochist" which is pleasure in your own pain.
If you could just fix those mistakes, that'll be great.
Keep up the good work!

~QuickSilver1801
Jojo chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
What!? Its been 8 years y u do this!?
lolliepop476 chapter 15 . 7/3/2015
I've read this story so many times waiting for the update and it's still so good! I can't wait to see what happens!
RoniBopShop chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
Did you ever finish this story. It is so interesting and I was looking forward to the conclusion.