Reviews for Hidden Heartache
Crystalzap chapter 15 . 1/3
Oh I see at the bottom that you had intended to put another chapter up years ago? T_T

this is really interesting and I hoped to see the end are you still planning on finishing this?
unorthodox91 chapter 15 . 12/1/2015
This is one of the best mpreg i've read so far,and trust me when i said that coz i can be picky with stuff i loved..but the last time you ever update was in 2007,thats means its already 8years without progress,though i really hope you will continue. Still...hmm
Alley cat gray chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
I hope their are more then 16 chapters
sgriffin730gmai chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
8yrs no new chapter come on this story is really good
Cynthia chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
This is the best story in all of time! I really hope you add chapter 16 soon! It's been more than 5 years!? Luv this sasunaru fanfic soooooooo much! PLZ ADD MORE CHAPS AND I THANK U FOR ALL THE WORK U HAVE DONE!
DeityOfDeath chapter 15 . 7/31/2015
Please continue~! I can't wait to read more~!
QuickSilver1801 chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Well, lovely story so far but I noticed some mistakes.
When Naruto is talking to Sasuke, "thing" is supposed to be "think". Also, when Iruka is asking Naruto, "What" is supposed to be "Want". Another thing is, I noticed that Naruto called himself a sadist, but this term isn't technically correct because a sadist is someone who enjoys the pain of others. In this instance, you would use "masochist" which is pleasure in your own pain.
If you could just fix those mistakes, that'll be great.
Keep up the good work!

~QuickSilver1801
Jojo chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
What!? Its been 8 years y u do this!?
lolliepop476 chapter 15 . 7/3/2015
I've read this story so many times waiting for the update and it's still so good! I can't wait to see what happens!
RoniBopShop chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
Did you ever finish this story. It is so interesting and I was looking forward to the conclusion.
DefendTheUndefended chapter 6 . 5/8/2015
This is awesome! I think u should do a point of view from Sasuke that would be awesome!
Titania1796 chapter 15 . 4/20/2015
espero que actualices pronto
SupernaturalHearts chapter 15 . 1/19/2015
Update pretty please.
arifacandlelight chapter 15 . 1/12/2015
i love this story.. its awesome..
so... where are you writer? you said you've been halfway to chapter 16 and if im not mistaken its the last chapter.. and you said you will update it in two weeks which is in 2007.. and we are now in 2015.. are you okay? hope you are..
well hope you be able to update this story soon.. thanks for writing..
Kittens Kat chapter 15 . 1/11/2015
THIS STORY IS VERY GOOD! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!