Reviews for Hidden Heartache
SupernaturalHearts chapter 15 . 1/19
Update pretty please.
arifacandlelight chapter 15 . 1/12
i love this story.. its awesome..
so... where are you writer? you said you've been halfway to chapter 16 and if im not mistaken its the last chapter.. and you said you will update it in two weeks which is in 2007.. and we are now in 2015.. are you okay? hope you are..
well hope you be able to update this story soon.. thanks for writing..
Kittens Kat chapter 15 . 1/11
THIS STORY IS VERY GOOD! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU!
berry5tz chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
This has been very enjoyable and...frustrating.

I liked how it all started but became more and more frustrated with Naruto's decision not to tell Sasuke. He had a right to know. Yet, at the same time I could understand why Naruto would run. He did have a right too. The council is made up of a bunch of fools. It was definitely a possibility that they would get their way. Also the villagers are a bunch of morons as well. guess I'm trying get to say that I wished that Sasuke could have had the conversation that he wanted to have will Naruto earlier on. That he could have had a chance to be apart of Naruto's life when he left for sand. Gaara, being involved just is making thingsure a mess for Naruto. Truly, I wish Sasuke would have told Naruto how he truly felt about him. Their bond could have been so much stronger then this. Now it's no wonder Naruto is confused on who he wants to be with.
Lyz chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Please update, the story is really good.
Eternity09 chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
/ Youuu! *Points* How could you! ... Weelll, it could of went worse like a cliffhanger. But it still hurts! TT-TT
haruyuki setsuka chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
hi..so are you okay?you still alive? where the other chapter? is it done or not?
SD3322 chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
Hey this is a nice story when will you continue it? I really want to know what happens next.
redfoxgirl chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
Awww! I love it! update soon!
YamiUchimaki chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
KYYYAAA PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! PLLLLEEAAASSSEEEE! 0
Hmmm chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
Well, haha I'm not gonna lie, this by far, was the best mpreg story I've read yet. It also described how the whole him carrying the baby to term would happen, and all the complications with it. Very few stories with mpreg do that, and some fail to give a great explanation without confusing the reader. In this story, you definitely didn't confuse the reader(well for me) and to me that was perfect. The story has a great plot, and you got the characters down perfectly. I'm sad it's been almost six years since you last updated ;v;. I won't tell you that you should come back, but gosh that would be amazing if you did. This story is too wonderful to be left alone, haha and I'd be sad to see it discontinued x)
Ijustdon'tcare132 chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
Ok so far Sasuke sounds like a bitchy prick.(Sorry for the language.)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 13 . 4/23/2014
Wow. You included the medical explanation. Few Mpregs do that, so thank you.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
The temple was a great idea, and thanks for bringing in Shikamaru.
gundamzbd36 chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
whats going to happen next? will he go back home or stay with Gaara? will Naruto quit being a ninja?