Reviews for Captain of Your Fate
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Again, fantastic. Your rule.
FiveForFighting09 chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
I loved this story. They way you tied in the flashback with what was actually happening was awesome.

One more thing, have you ever heard of the poem called "invictus" by William ernest henley? invictus means invincible or unconquered and tha only reason i bring it up was because the last two lines of the poem:

"I am the master of my fate;

I am the captain of my soul."

reminded me of your story alot. The whole poem reminds me of Dean and I don't know if you meant it but it was pretty cool.
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Sweet. Might give me a sugar high. Dean flying around in a red cape... I can just picture it XD (Ok well, that might be Superman, but I'm afraid I don't know what Captain America looks like or does). Anyways, I loved it. Great writing!
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Sad and scary and I totally wanted to punch John Winchester right in his face at one point (which is exactly how you're supposed to feel about him, I figure).

I adored the last line:

“Nah,” Dean started walking. “I’m pretty sure that superhero shit makes me invincible.”

So very, very Dean.
kamelion chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
“And you swam us both all the way to shore?.”

Dean shrugged and smiled. 'Hell, Sammy, I'd probably rope the fucking wind if I had to'. "Drug your heavy ass the whole way."

*hugs story*

But I'm telling you, after having read this one and another, I'm starting to feel a bit bad for John!
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Aww, I loved that. I've always wondered where the whole Captain Onehelluva Big Brother came from. Hee. That was great.
Dit chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This made my day! I'm all happy now!

*adds to favs*

Dit aka Ditzyleo
nolongeractivedfgdfgd chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
-grins- This story totally just made my day. Adorable!

Love,

~SLX~
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
So...have I told you yet that I love you?

Brotherly hurt/comfort and luff...all wrapped up in one big ball of greatness.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
aw,baby sammy is such a cutie, and dean is onhelluva big brother!

your writing is fab, i loved this

XsarahX
Joanna chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Aw this is so sweet. I love little Winchesters. It got me where it hurts when Dean was so brave and rescued little Sammy. And then Dean preforming CPR on Sam in the beginning. Wowers, now there is something I would love to see on the show. I love picturing Dean bringing Sam back to life like this. Talk about the power of a big brother's love.

I love your protective Dean and little Sammy in danger. Gah - wonderful stuff!
faith-in-Faith chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
For someone who loves sam and Dean and have three kids, who always seems to try to hurt themslefs, this was like watching a horror movie!

I'm happy it all ended well! Excuse me for leaving now but I gotta serch the proprety for wells...
KatieLB chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That's the second time I've read this story and I just love it. You have young dean and older dean pegged perfectly! great job!
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I don't know if I should be wibbling over the near misses and the angst or giggling over Dean being his "I'm so awesome, bow to me little brother" self.

Loved it :D

GN
Iarejedi chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
lol! dean is so full of it. love these stories. they're like crack. awesome again of course. *heads off for the next one*
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »