Reviews for Captain of Your Fate
Annonie chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Great job! I just found this story and it's fantastic...I think i'm gonna read it again.
ooljeeaingeal chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
superhero shit indeed. if you ever want to give up physcology and write full time...
mog chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
omg, the opening to this was *too* good. The imagery and the pacing was great. And the flashback - it's like I couldn't read it fast enough. "something's...down...here"

I know you're an angst goddess, but you just must write some Dean-gettin'-whomped-on h/c. How 'bout a bribe...can I bribe you?
Ixelfaye chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This is so good, you did everything wonderfully! The emotions you described were perfect for the characters. I'm adding you to my fav. authors, and going to read more of your stuff.
Whisp chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
That middle part was creepy! When the voice started whispering to Sam, I almost stopped reading and ran up stairs to get my comforter to hide under while I was reading (that's what I get for reading at 1 in the morning).

Love the young Sam, he's such a cutie. Love the younger version of Dean too (if we can call him young). It gives me warm fuzzies to see him protect Sam, but it also makes me sad that he had to step into that parental role and grow up so fast.

I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing!
HoofsTails Gal chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
That was very cute. I love the way you write. I shall read some more of your work.

Tah

HoofsTails Gal
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Another great read (I'm slowly working my way through all your stories and all so far have been brilliant)

This one particular line ran so true:

There were some things Sam Winchester knew for sure. The sky was blue, the grass was green, his daddy loved him, and Dean would always save him.

Thanks for giving me a great story to sink my teeth into, with the lovely prospect of reading even more from your pen.
RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
AWESOME!
Phx chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
What an absolute joy to read! I love reading excerpts of when the brothers were younger! And I love that John isn't completely cold hearted - it is refreshing to see him actually care about his sons in a fan fiction story!

Thank you so much for writing this!

Phoenix
Beezer chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
For one, I don't normally review stories. Especially if I have to sign in in order to do it. I'm just too lazy to do it. But Supernatural is one of my favorite shows and you are by FAR the BEST writer in this category. I've read a lot of stories in this section and all of them are boring and not very well written but this story and Forgive Me are my favorites. I must have read them three or four times by now. Keep it up. I look forward to seeing more from you.
x.brianne.x chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Oh, this is just too perfect!

These parts really hit me as SOTRUE! to Dean and Sam:

'Of course he'd gotten that notion from someone who’s word was golden.' (Aww, little Sammy is so cute!)

'"Nah," Dean started walking. "I'm pretty sure that superhero shit makes me invincible."' (Guh! You own, him. Hit the nail right on the head!)

Awesome job. Gah! I can't stop! This was fabulous, great work! :)

~brianne
robindragon chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
This was amazing. You did an excellent job with characterization. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
aw~! Oh my gosh that was so adorable! Excellent jo~b!
Fanfic Fish chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Oh . . . now that was just freakin cute! I am dead serious! I was sitting here going . . . "Oh, Dean and Sammy are cuties." And I really liked that the boys father was in the story, he shouldn't be a stranger. Well great job . . . and now I'm off to see if you have any other fanfic cause you write so wonderfully, and I hope to see more fanfic coming from you!
SupernaturalGurl chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
this was so good! i loved it!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »