Reviews for Captain of Your Fate
tp96 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
One of the sweetest fics I've read.
Jayme chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
I like this one.
sonoralie chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
"The sad fact was that guilt was second only to grief as a motivator. Next time, Dean would keep a closer eye on Sam."

Ugh! Isn't John supposed to be the one keeping an eye on his children? At least the man realizes he has neither good sense nor parenting skils. Sam might as well call Dean 'dad'. But that would be really weird. Anyway, excellent story as always and I'm looking forward to the next one.
AbsolutAnda chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
haha! that was great! i loved the Zeppelin encore and the "superhero shit makes me invincible" those were the best! i want another story! *flaming torches*
Rosadina chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
"sighs" So so pretty. I really liked it!
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
What an aborable story. I LOVE this. I can see everything as if I were watching it on TV. I love your 'John', who was a little gruff but still loved his boys very much. And of course, Dean, who couldn't be any better of a big brother. This one's a keeper.

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
sinful delight chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Great story! I absolutely loved it! The bond between Sam and Dean is wonderful. One question though, how old are Sam & Dean during the ocean scene? Is it present day or in the past as well?

Anyway, great job. Keep up the good work!
Lilly B chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
that was really good...thanks for doing this oneshot!
Weesta chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Ridley, I've got a big plate of cookies for you! I'm so glad you found your way into this fandom, and that the plot bunnies plague you mercilessly! This was a wonderful, little backstory! I can't believe how much good stuff is coming out of "Facing the Dark" - awesome!

I loved Dean's nickname "Captain Onehelluva Big Brother". I love his protectiveness as a child and as an adult. Really great the way the present and past flow into each other in the story. Just an all around great fic! Can't wait for more from you!
sh547 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
That was gorgeous. I really enjoyed the interaction you had between the two of them. It doesn't hurt that I've got a huge weakspot for background fics like these, and they just leave their pasts open enough to allow for them. A couple grammatical issues, but pretty good overall.
Drink Sparky Cola chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
::Grinning uncontrollably::

Aw... That's such a cute story. So endearing. Sad thing is I highly doubt we'll ever see something this emotional on the actual TV show. If only television wasn't so afraid of being sensitive and emotional...

Anyhow, thank goodness for good fanfiction!
merryw chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
So good! So amazingly wonderfully good! Wow!
Padfoots-Pirate chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Wow... this was amazing... I love the frame story, perhaps more than the flashback itself. Dean is so dedicated to little Sammy and I absolutely adore how you manage to capture that. And I have to say, I LOVED the last line. Excellent way to end a fic.
kaly chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Aw, this story was too cute. :)
ripopenreality chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I love this fic so much! I've read it atleast 8 times in the last hour! It's wonderful! I love little Sammy in danger!..okay, I love any Sammy in danger, but whatever. Anyway, now that I've like wrote a novel about how much I love you and this fic, I'll press submit! One of the best fics I've ever read, this one is.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »