Reviews for Captain of Your Fate
Somebody Once chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Jesus!

Dude you are one of the most talented authors I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Just wow. Every story you write hits me in the chest and sucker punches the air out.

Absolutely stunning characterization and I simply adore the delving into the past and present that you have.

Not to mention that I LOVE woobie Sam, and vulnerable Dean and an appearance from John. Just awesome.

Simply perfect. I had to log in just to tell you.

Thankyou for writing this and I can't wait to read more from you.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Great moment. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Very good.
DemonicDragon666 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Aww that was cute and awesome! Great job! Deffinatly going in my favorites!
Spectral Scribe chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
That was adorable! So sweet, and the Captain Onehelluva Big Brother motif was so cute and awesome. I loved the interaction between the two both in the "present" tense of the story and in the well memory (speaking of which, it kind of reminded me of The Ring. Was that the intention?). Anyway, this was a great read. I read Forgive Me and loved that too, and this was a really good sidebar to that, or whatever you might call it. Keep up the good work!
Sensue chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
That was too cute. Loved it. It was a little weird, because you repeated the same "drowning" part three times without any warning of time frame so it took me a bit to figure out if we were in the past, flashback, or present time. But very cool story never the less. Awesome.
HealerAriel chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Oh, that was gorgeous. And the end gave me a nice little giggle, imagining Sam being lured astray by a Siren.
crazycanuck12 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I have read all your stories and you are an amazing writer, you put in so much detail and that just adds to the realism of the story.

Keep the stories coming, you're totally awesome :D
Becka73 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
I cannot count the many reasons I loved this! You did such a wonderful job with the descriptions of young Sam and Dean and their interactions. You also did a lovely job mixing both the past and the present together. Hope to read more from you in the future!
Ice Cube1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
YAY! I got to see what happened to little Sammy! That was really good, and I can't wait to see more from you. You captured the boys so well, and the relationships between all three of them were perfect. All three of your stories have been amazing so far, and I look forward to reading more from you...you've left so many options open to continue within all of them, the story from Burbank that their father found in the last story being one of them, and how they found the Siren from this one.

Looking forward to more soon,

Cube