Reviews for Blood and Roses
Gemma Cane chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
This was so good. I hope that a brilliant idea can come to your head for you to complete this story. This story was what made me realise how brilliant Flora and Riven are. Fantastic x
Plummy chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
I no dat d couple kissing will be Musa and Sky but still pleeeeeeeeaase cont. d story do not abandon it yet :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( ;-(
flora27 chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
hey what is the sequel
Jasmine O chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I thinck this is really good. I read all and i really think you should continue. It doesn't matter what others think. You should trust what your heart says but at the same time listen to what your mind says. In shorter terms trust you instincs. I don't know who you are but i think you are a awesome story writer.
Rebelle Artist chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Nice
flora winx chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
It was great don't discourage your self
1naturewild1 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
you should continue
Ashmusarockz chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
I need da next chapter! U hav 2 finish da story! u r amazing! But i've loved wot u hav done so far.
PoIsOnIvY1243 chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
please continue ur story:)
kitcool chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
continue its great
someone chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
please make it a floraxhhelia story
eerocks12 chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Omigod, awesome story!

Great idea!

Don't stop writing! Continue please!
rockangelz95 chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
write more! my fav is flora! i watch that show EVERY DAY!i want to know who strangled her in her dream, even tho it wuz probobly helia, who was jeolos. but any hoo keep writing!
Jessy chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
I really like the plot and i do like the story so far i was wondering though i always thought of this pairing and no one seems to i like the idea of Bloom and Professor Palladium being togeter because he really seems to care for her and not that elf lady from the series. I see you have a creative mind and thought to give you the suggestion. I hope you continue to write this story and if you do you could wirte chapters and send them to my email to revise edit or give some critiques. I may not write stories myself but i do like to critique what i read so I may help to improve it. Anyways thanks for the great story...It's EXCELLENT!
Gabby chapter 3 . 3/11/2007
Hello? It's pased Augest! I hope you didn't mean Augest THIS year! You're a great author!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »