Reviews for A Holiday Album
DIY Sheep chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
Loved the man/man, but not shagging or talking about emotional stuff, intimacy between House and Wilson - and Steve (the real star of House). Very introspective and gentle writing.
J Daisy chapter 8 . 12/5/2005
Aw...that's really good. Poor leukemia kid...poor House...darn it! Where's the jolly holiday spirt? Nice job.
NidrianRuuthane chapter 8 . 12/5/2005
This was very nicely written-I like the different points of veiw and its also very in character! Good Work!
AN chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
I really like this. Please continue.
Kristen chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Wow! A good idea and farily well executed so far. I like Chase's chapter.

Two small negatives. It just felt odd to have Cameron refer to House as "her boss" and not by name while thinking in her own head. It was clear to me from the beginning that this was Cameron's chapter, but the vagueness makes me wonder if you were trying to pull something over your reader and that wondering took me out of the story.

What's this sentence about? "Yet, she was there and she felt as if she still didn’t belong; being widowed in college would do that though." She's not in college anymore, but your wrote it as if it was in the present. I read and reread it and it still doesn't flow for me.

Great start though. It's so good I am taking the time offer a little constrcutive critism to help you make it better. So please take this review as a positive sign.