Reviews for Winter Rhapsody
Red-Eyes-Black-Dragon516 chapter 5 . 9/15

Awesome story, so much emotion.
Red-Eyes-Black-Dragon516 chapter 4 . 9/15

Jeanne8917 chapter 5 . 12/17/2010

It's all what I want to say. It's so sad and hopeless. But I like it. You describe all what I want. Alone in Xmast, tears. True Kaiba. And how he was hurt when Yami left. It's great story. True.

Thank you.
DrewMayShipper chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
That was beautiful. Hauntingly beautiful. I feel kind of dorky since I enjoyed reading about how all the music connected to the situations xD They all matched nicely and it was fun (and also quite touching) reading through all of them :D I particularly like the ending since I'm not very confident when it comes to endings, but your ending was beautiful, much like the rest of the story (:
midnightfox21 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Ra, i love this story so much! kudos to you for writing such a wonderful story. i love the last chapters the best because it seemed really surreal the way you wrote it.

definitely a favorite of mine especially since it's theme is on music:D

again wonderful work you've done!
CaleighoMeer chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
Vividly written, and bueatiful.
polkadots chapter 5 . 1/17/2008

there's a card captor sakura fic like this one... with musical terms as chapter titles. have you read it?

i love the way you write! this was the cutest fic ever. i almost cried.

i'm going to go and play claire de lune now. )
VictorianLegend07 chapter 5 . 10/19/2007
I'm a very slow reader who wants to take it ALL IN and, I may have read this in two hours at one go (so long!) But it was all worth it. Such is the sadness that even if good tidings are to come, you can't help but drown in that beautiful sorrow this fic inspires! Such a raw, tangible emotion...those that Seto had... Loved it from beginning to end, and I will continue to love this for, forever, if you want _~ *just added this to my list of favorites of favorites.*
FreakNo94 chapter 5 . 5/30/2007
aww that was beautiful. i almost didnt want it to end...
Qatari-Penguin chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
Nice work!

I really like the different music references, like the fermata and dissonance (being a musician, that kinda clicks with me.)

Seto is such a hard character to write, and what you've done with his personality is really interesting. There's a lot of depth to him in this. You obviously put a lot of thought into it (or it just happened naturally, in which case I envy you greatly) P

The only thing is that I don't see Yami as being unsure of himself like that. He just usually gives off a calm aura like he's in control of everything. But then again, so does Kaiba, and you've effectively given him another side, so I guess its possible for Yami to be the same way.

Anyway, nice story. I'm glad it had a happy ending.
bandanaye chapter 5 . 12/1/2006
Loved your story! Nicely written too! Keep up the good work!
KnotofRibbon chapter 5 . 7/24/2006
You did beautifully with this story. It's one of the best I've read. So lovely. Keep it up!
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
I must have read this story 5 or 6 times by now and it's still a wonderful read. The emotion, the romance, the revealing of truths...all very well done. Thank you for such and amazing story!
Hem Ntjr Seth chapter 5 . 5/10/2006
You made me tear up! Kudos to you! *Smiles* I loved the music theme; it fit the story so well. I only wish that the story could have been longer. Perhaps you could do a sequel or something. Ja.
firefly12 chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
I love it! They go so well together. sweet! -sigh- Your writing style is awesome!