Reviews for Broken Runaway
lol rip kid
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Kinda wish it was Sasuke who saw her not Naruto
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
I know it's been years but I don't give a fuck.
To "Speller" (Shitty name btw) How do you know that people who claim to like the story are lying? Speak for yourself about not liking it. And if you don't like the spelling and gramma, you can fuck right off. You just need to leave. There is a 'x' in the corner of your corner of your computer screen. Use it. "Get a life" says the one who bashes on authors' stories for a living.

To "RealityCheck" (Seriously?) It's a bit sad that you actually counted spelling mistakes in a story. Find a hobby.
lkgh aep chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
Romeo and Juliet moment OMJ
ofhoewhbf chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
no, it was actually really interesting
Imateenwolfluva chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
Shme man , death is death ne? Anyway , I reallly like ur story ! Its SUPER DUPER NYC ! Y ? Not becoz of da dyin part no lol cuz of da Sakura change part , how she changed , n all dat , making her kill n all dat , yeah dat stuff was awesome kk bye
Imateenwolfluva chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
Kinda in a rush here but me WILL say one ting ! I LOVE UR STORY !CHA WOHOO IT HALALLAH AWESOME ! Ooki done nowz buh-bye
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2015
...
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
stupid
shadowteen chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
I liked the chapter but u forgot about the child. What's going to happen to her. I think u should rewrite it but let them live and raise sakuras child together
Angel of the Axis chapter 3 . 8/15/2012
Ino Yamanaka
Neji and Hinata (In the Japan version it's Hyuga with a little thingy on top of the U.) Hyuuga
Yes, Hinata likes Naruto
Ino is the blonde one with the right bang
Neji is a ninja boy who has long black hair in a lazy low ponytail
Angel of the Axis chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
It's Sasuke Uchiha, Team 7 is a team that consists of Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke, along with their mentor Kakashi.
Just to help! _ This story is AWESOME!
Realitycheck chapter 7 . 2/10/2012
In regards to "speller",

You obviously are the one in need of spelling lessons.

Learn the proper use of "you're" and "your".

I counted at-least 12 different spelling mistakes in your review, in all honestly Galatria57 didn't have great grammar or proper spelling but at-least this person didn't claim to, unlike you, who did.

Get a life and open a dictionary.

One mustn't throw rocks in a glass house.
Kendimo chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
why did you have Sauske and Sakura died toogether NOOOOOOO!

I wanted her to show herself to her freinds again!

this is 2011!

I thought this story would've beeen boring but i acutally enjoyed it!

seing that your done with this story can you pleaz change the story around!

UPDATE SOON!
Crazy Cherries chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
way too many loose ends. It was alright though. I've read better. I've read worse. You really need to check your spelling/grammar and fix up those loose ends. There are too many gaping holes in your story. There are a lot of things you need to change.