Reviews for Rest in Peace
Keepmovingforwar chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
d2- awe!
a friend of old chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was different from any other redx story iv read
shyclueless chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
That was sad, but lovely all the same.
karriga chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
that was really good _
robins1fan chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
God I wish my grandpa told stories like that. That was freakin' awesome! Awe-some! You ROCK!That was so so cool!
PhoenixClaw chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
After all the times you've reviewed 'Element', I felt quite bad when I realized I've only reviewed one of your stories.

And now I see how much I have missed by not reading your work.

This was fantastic. I can't express enough how wonderfully you managed to draw me right into the story, right to the point where I actually could feel the chill Red X must have felt the whole time. I thought the immortal aspect of Raven's blessing was a touching hallmark to her memory, not to mention a great focal point for the story as a whole.

I really like this one shot.
ItalianGal6547 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
WOW. I hate the pairing of REDXRAVEN. But this story was still awesome.

:) ItalianGal6547
LM22102 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I am greatly happy that I found this. If my computer had not been offline in these past few months, I surely would have been the first to review.

How do I phrase this.. The plot was unexpected. But greatly welcomed.

Well written. Props.
InuyashaFreak1390 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I like this story a lot. I love stories about Raven or Red X.
venusserenade chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
That was really nice, if a bit sad. Good job! Thanx!
realfanficts chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
That was definately an interesting take! I have to admit, only you could've pulled it off successfully!
cimple chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Darkest Raven, your story was really strong, very unique, i congragulate (sorry my spellings lame :P) you on a job well done. for a short story it's very powerful, hope to catch yoou later.

l8er daez
StarJadeNight chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
I think that anyone who's into this kind of stuff should READ AND REVIEW! This is a very good story, even though it's a one-shot. (NO OFFENSE! It's just that not all one-shots are good in my opinion, but some are)
StarryTian chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Whoa... powerful story. That's so sweet. Wow, creative imagination on the "killing a daemon" thing. Vereery nice! :)
WalkieTalkie chapter 1 . 12/4/2005