Reviews for Streetlights And Skylines
DeeDee5 chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
FANTASTIC!I hope you come back and finish this awesome story,really great writing,love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
WONDERFUL!Please update asap!eo eo eo eo eo Forever...
Brown Eyed Girl-62 chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Oh no no no no no! You can't stop! This is so damn good!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/28/2013
Are you F...cknf kidding me!You better update this FANTASTIC story ASAP!Amazing,nailbiting!I fucking love it!Plus,I need to get that AWFUL Cassidy/Benson hook up on season 14 out of my fucking head!So pleaseeeeeeeee!For the sake of my sanity,and the millions of svu viewers out their who is just as sick to the stomach after seeing it,kindly update as soon as possible!Thank you.e/o e/o e/o e/o e/o e/o...
Guest chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
OMFG!This is my shit right here!FAN_FUCKING_TASTIC!PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!Lord have mercy!You are not even halfway with this,and I am at the edge of my seat!Its like watching a really nail biting suspenseful movie!Just AWESOME!Love it!BENSON/STABLER FOREVAAAAAAAAAAA!
ItsALifesJourney chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Ahh Jesus horatio christ. I knew I shouldn't have started this. UGH.. where da rest? I meean the story doesn't even get to what's in the summary! Y U leave good show to write for another show? No bueno.

LOL. I know this is probably pointless, but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FIND DEM NOTES AND POST DA REST. PUHleease.

And thank you. ;)

Great stuff btw.

*skips away*
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
GOOD GAWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!You guys have to update this fantastic story!Holy shit!DRAMA!DRAMA!DRAMA!I want Olivia to kick that fake ass bitch ass to the curb already!Poor Stabler,he can never get enough of his Liv!Dayummmmm!Cannot wait for Benson/Stabler hook up!This story is off the job,love it!E/O ALWAYS/FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!
syui9ogfyipohghopihgopj chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
why has it been so long since you updated this

it's killing me
ohyeahronhermione chapter 5 . 10/27/2009
UPDATE PLEASE:)
KathleenMcdempsey chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
please consider continuing this story. It is really good.
dearest penny lane chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
i know you must get reviews like this all the time but, WHY DON'T YOU UPDATE? i noticed all of your current stories are gossip girl. This poor gem has been left in the dark WAY too long, so update please? alright, thanks. ps. why isn't he having inner turmoil about the fact that HE'S STILL IN LOVE WITH HER? alright. that's all. UPDATE!
TwilightSVU chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
can you please write more? and have Elliot not marry the woman he was about to marry instead to tell Olivia about his feelings?
anon chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
excellent story, loved the bit about the bet.
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 5 . 2/19/2008
post more soon. X
holly chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE i love this story its one of the few i keep reading hoping for an update :D