Reviews for Stillborn
Sephirotho chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Superb...simply amazing. Nothing better to say
Give Me A Waffle And I'll Tell chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
How did you know he had a son? *looks at you wierd* O.o
Alice in June chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I was reading this and thinking, 'why the hell doesn't DeniPie write for my fandoms or ships?'

Great piece of work- profound and very thoughtful. You know I always kind of thought death is inviting in more ways than life and Burton did a good job with the dreary atmosphere of the movie to show how dull and wretched life can be sometimes.

Although I do think you did everyone IC, I kind of expected Victoria to be more enthusiastic about life and what not since she did pull some stunts when she saw that Viktor was troubled (but then she is devoted as you mention) and I always had this theory that Victoria would have really liked to learn how to play the piano but her parents couldn't have afforded it so they gave her a lame exucse.

Anyhow, bravo.
The Really Cool Zen Garden chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That was really profound.
tanja wale chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
what the hell did you do before writing this? listening to Berlioz christian music?

if yes, it's okay, you will overcome all this, but if not, you surely need something to sheer up. and soon

sincerly, Tanja Wale
PrettifulBlueSpike chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Oh wow! this is amazing! I love it!
Weetzie06 chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Thank you.

His longing for that color is so...so...sad violin style :P. God I want for Victor to be happy in this piece, more than happy, to be thrilled. Beautiful, beautiful, I wish I could say something better. I suppose it strikes me because it's a rare balance that you made for this fandom and it seems so *believable* I just reach out for the characters, even the son is very interesting! I've just got to say it one more time: Beautiful!
InvaderSplee chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
holy crap, that was good! kinda depressing-i kinda feel sorry for him...it sound just like something he would say...VERY well written! luvd it! favs without a doubt!
Beejy chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Very nice.
VG Jekyll chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Very well written.

And it is so true. The living world was so much more darker than the dead. And Emily had the most expression of them all, I really liked her.
CarminaBurana1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
i can just imagine this whole thing being read in Johnny Depp's voice...it's really good, and IC as well., which is nice! Great fic.
en route chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
loved it. and it does seem to fit viktor perfectly.