Reviews for The Midnight Aviator: A World War I Adventure
Jordanna Morgan chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
I like this. A lot. I've always rather wished to see some historical alternate-universe X-Men fics that are genuinely good-and this one is just about perfect. The fandom could seriously use more literate, well-researched AUs as good as this one.

I've never been the kind of reader who pleads for sequels, and I realize it's been a while since you wrote this story. However, should you ever have the inspiration, I truly would love to see more of this setting and storyline.
Cat 2 chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
excellent story.
hedi chapter 4 . 5/24/2007
Wowowowowowow! Cool! Very well done! Loved this version of Kurt as well and the way he and Logan befriended each other :) I'm just sad that this is the end... for quite some time as there aren't any X-Men fics left written by You. But I hope You will write more and continue the incomplete ones! Bye!
hedi chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
Yup, similar to my idea :D So I like it. Very very much! :P
hedi chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
oh-oh... Kurt crashing... but he will teleport won't he? After all it seems, Bobby found his mutant abilities as well. Oh, BTW I looked up the movie I mentioned. I was right, Dennis Quaid and Louis Gosset Jr in Enemy Mine (1985) :D.
hedi chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Super up until now and I suppose it's just getting started :D You know I have an idea in mind how I would go on from here; I saw a movie a long time ago, in which two enemies crashed not far from each other after battle and they had to rely on each other to survive. One of them was a reptile-like humanoid, the other was a human, I think played by Dennis Quaid... But not sure and I don't remember the title either :P
Akiyra chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
Very good. *claps* YUMMY!
giveGodtheglory chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
E!

I wish there was a way to mark favorite favorite stories _ This would certainly be one. XD! *happy dance*

God bless!

g
Akiyra chapter 3 . 3/23/2007
Hey! You haven't updated this in forever! But it's so good! What's the deal? Please resurrect it! *puppy eyes*
DW chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
Just wow… Man, I loved this chapter; the Aviator is a terrific, believable version of Kurt, and you can really picture all this happening as if in a Marvel or real life. Great characterizations on all! Aww, only a final chapter *sniffle*.

Really enjoyable, can’t wait for more!
Strigiformes chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
This is amazing! You really capture the feel of each individual character, and the dialogue is realistic to the point of me almost "reading" this like a Marvel "What If?" comic...

I am eagerly awaiting the conclusion of this story!
giveGodtheglory chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
w0t!
DW chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
Yay! Dogfight! Nicely written, love the detail, and poor Kurt *sob*.

Hmm, I think I’ll have to go look up the aircraft of that era now (thank-you for the historical correction, by the way! Looks like I was a bit confused).

Great chapter, please continue! :)
Caerynn chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
Great story, can't wait for the next chapter!
giveGodtheglory chapter 2 . 3/30/2006