Reviews for Outside Help
draignathair chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I don't have much to say other than thank you! I have really been enjoying this series (though I had my doubts at the premise of their relationship at first). As soon as I saw this line, I fell in love with this specific story:

Fred held a hand over his heart. "Another little rebel, George, bucking the rules of society," he said, voice choked with pride.

Ah, the twins. This one was full of their brand of mischief and had me grinning through the whole thing. Excellent job!
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Really good, though it doesn't have any romance.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
loved it. ending is hilarious
TaliaSilva chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
LOVED It!

Aw!

I love this side of the twins!

BTW

There's a challenge going on for all fan fiction writers or avatars/icons/banners designers, or both!

To join, or just to check it out go to:

brunette11.

It's due to the beginning of November.

Rules are very few and can be found on the link given above.

It will be a pleasure to have you join us!

P.S. Both challenges are Harry Potter related.
PIRATEatNIGHT chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
loved it. it made me giggle
rockadaisy chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
it's interesting that i would find this couple practical, not just considering the age difference, but mostly because so little is said of gabrielle in the books. but reading your stories has definitely opened up the possibility to me, very cute fluffy sweetness and entertaining work. thumbs up!
Elaine chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
I just wanted to let you know that I have read all of your Gabby/Charlie stories (and more) and you have really turned me onto this ship. It's very sweet. I hope you write some more because I cannot find anyone else who writes any (that are good at least). You are a great writer! You make me cry, you make me laugh, blah blah blah, but thats the sign of a talented writer! By the way, I have been trying to find out who this Alia is because it sounds like she writes the Gabby/Charlie ship as well but I cannot find any of her stories. Please let me know!
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
LOL. It's still a pretty weird ship but the story was fun, especially with Gabrielle being the next little trainee of the twins. :D