Reviews for With Knowledge Comes Understanding
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Poor Sam didn't find out for years that his mom was sorry for not fighting against the demon deal that got her killed and left John and the boys alone so long.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Loved that episode and this piece was a very moving and touching revelation through Sam's eyes. Thank you very much.
superdeanisms chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Poor Sam. He is so tormented over the hurt he thinks he caused Dean. But in the end i think it made him feel better knowing that they managed as a three member family to extinguish the evil in that house in order to save that family. Although i do agree Dean has quite a hefty wall built around him, i think when it comes to Sam that wall isn't as hard to break through as he he may think.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
great story.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Good story!
C Cawthorne chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Aww, this was beautiful. I've always had a lot of problems with how Missouri and even Sam treats Dean in the second half of Home, and I love your take on it. And that last line's just heartbreaking. Well done.
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Beautifully written and wonderfully insightful. I loved your take on Sam's concern for Dean. It was great to envision that he realized the cost that visit had on Dean.
Jellicle chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Nicelly writen and extremely powerful. I wish Sam could pay more attention to his brother like that. He's been blindsided by the image of superbrother Dean and doesn't realize that his brother is human, and has a lot of pain hidden in his heart.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Wow. So emotional. Loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.