Reviews for Murky Waters
Zeldy chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Please continue this someday. I love it!
Sage of Winds chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
I feel guilty when I favorite a fic without reviewing. . .so, here's a review. I love the relationship between Link and Zelda, by the way. And I hope Tetra gets caught. I can't stand her character for some reason.
hakuoh chapter 12 . 9/10/2008
That was great.
unknown chapter 11 . 6/12/2008
Hey great story, it almost reminds me of Pirates of the Caribbean,(love that movie) only in Zelda form. I thought using that line out of Titanic was funny as well (Titanic, another fave movie). It's really cute how Zelda if pregnant at the end too, I was wondering if maybe you would write a fic about how that happened, y'know... a lemon! anyhow just a suggestion. GREAT STORY
Before the Sun Sets chapter 12 . 12/25/2006
The more of your stories I read, the more convinced I become of your talent as a writer. Great story!
Emiya Shirou chapter 7 . 8/4/2006
Oh god i nearly spit our my drink when i read Anju was on the ship. you are uniting everyone on that sea arent you?

I guess I still have to wait for Malon to show up!

Though Dark Waters was better than this. i still love it :)
TheHylian chapter 12 . 5/25/2006
Damn! I should have read this sooner!

very nice, what with the twins and such. Heh, guess I'll (finally) start Clear Waters!

Well done with this!

Songstress Rose chapter 12 . 4/2/2006
Aw! Twins! I like how you say what they name means. Loved one and Determined guardian, so cute! I like how you end it so we know there's going to be more.
KrazieShadowNinja chapter 12 . 3/31/2006
Good chapters! Loved it...I like the twin part. Anyway...I hope Clear Waters come soon!
Lisilgirl chapter 12 . 3/30/2006
WOW! Good ending. I was rooting boy, but that was sweet how you did it! *grins* wonderful! Looking forward to the next one!
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 12 . 3/30/2006
Aw... they had twins, just like in "Star Wars". Thank God it was a little less tragic. I like the names you picked for Link and Zelda's children, especially his son. Liam is a very lovely Irish name. I'll bet Book 3 will be Link's search for his father. That would be facinating to read. Well, good luck! I'll try to keep my eyes peeled for Book 3...
da marshmallow chapter 12 . 3/30/2006
Now that was an AwEsOmE ending to an AWESOME fic! :D:D

Please please please get the next fic up soon, cuz I just can't wait to read it and find out what happens next! :D
SacredBlade chapter 12 . 3/29/2006
Looking forward to the next story!
harrypotterfan chapter 12 . 3/29/2006
katelyn.rose.27 chapter 12 . 3/29/2006
OMG I DONT GET WHATS GOING ON! can u please explain it before the next chap? CUZ I DOTN GET IT AT AL AND I REALLY WANNA KNOW! PLZ! AHH! UPDATE!