Reviews for The Cutting Room Floor
weasleylovechild chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
LOVE THIS! especially the first story, you should try to put that one into a fic in his POV because its AWESOME and exactly what i would think harry would feel 6th year.

"some wizard that I don’t even have the emotional energy to hate anymore because he’s taken so much from me that it’s almost comical" great quote...so perfectly describes harry's feelings towards voldie.
ESP chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
AHahaha! Furtive! you caught that too! OMG, after the fifth book, my sister and I couldn't shut UP about the furtive. It was the singly most important word in ootp, in our opinion. ron's furtive look.
PaperbackWriter chapter 2 . 7/6/2006
Oh, shit. I just read your author's note again and realized you listen to the Velvet Underground. I love you. If our wedding were legal in my state, I would immediately ask you to marry me. But alas, only in Massachusetts and Vermont. So, I'll write again after my sex change is complete. Until then,

Raquel

P.S. Please don't be offended. I just love your fics.
zookeeper1 chapter 4 . 2/28/2006
very sweet. always, always, always love your depiction of Harry and Ginny. *flicks whip* Now get to work on In the House of the Quick and Hungry, I'm desperate to read an update on that one!
rosie chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
LOL.
ffaddix chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
I love this story...it was quite great, actually. The Sev/Narcissa thing is kind of eerie to be reading because I wrote a fic with the same ship on my other account just recently( I'm "euegene the artichoke"...sometimes). After reading HBP, I like many others, thought there was definitely something going on there. Like you, I was battling with myself as I have absolutely no sympathy for the two them. Unfortunately, I have no control over what I'm inspired to write. Unlike me though,anything you write is pure genius. You're fanatsic, really. Utterly brillaint. Keep up the amzing work :D

I'm literally in pain waiting for the next "House of..." and this fic update!

- loyal fan, Tyn of ffaddix
Strangely Sirius chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Oohh... It was weird, but I liked it. I have often wondered whether there was something going on between Narcissa and Snape, though admittedly I imagined it more as Cissy seducing Snape in return for his protection of Draco.
deews chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
L aura!

This was amazing.

Seriously.

Best drabble I've read in ages. Cute.

Snape one was eery. Amazing, but eery.
Barzel chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Hehe! Very funny, and very clever (give yourself the kudos you deserve)!

Our poor not so blind Harry, eh? I'm glad he got thrown a bone in HBP...well, for a short while...

Can't wait to read what you fished up next!

Cheers!
Squishy Jellyman chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
That was great! It really cheered me up 'cause I had just read one of the wrost fics ever. It's really good so hurry up and post some more.
PaperbackWriter chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Yet another great story...vignette, probably. I don't know how you do it, but what matters is that you do, and it always brightens up my day. Good job.
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Haha, that was fun to read. I'm looking forward to more of these!

-Sarah
Sarily chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
simply wonderful i loved it! really got you caught up in the pressure of the situation! you do a great harry's POV. more please!

-sarah
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Towards the end it's kind of like, "Okay, Harry, chill! Swig some Maalox, take a Valium!" but it was a very interesting insight, and it really isn't a side of Harry that you see very often. I rather liked this portrayal, so, yay. Good job!