Reviews for One more inch
U-know-u-luv-me-99 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I hate flames and certainly don't want to be a flamer but I can't help it. I love Stephen Lynch and you using his songs in shch a crappy story conpletely blew my mind. I love by the motto 'if you fon't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all' and most of the time I can stick to it, but this was not one of those times. I an sorry to say that this was dreadful abd I can write better than you and it's kind of hard to find someone who can write worse
Ruby Verfasser chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Killing kittens? OH MY GOD! My bro would absolutely LOVE that!
YounqHeart17 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
that was the most disturbing peace of crap ever and i cant believe after i didnt even mean to click the link i still read it wut a wast of 1-2 minutes of my life
jdbbrz chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
YUK
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Ahem...HOW THE H*LL IS THAT SLASH, that has got to be the most messed-up, disturbing, funniest thing I have ever read. The songs are hilarious, but why did Josh like the first one but not the second one. And who is stupid enough to put a GERBIL up their butt! EW! Poor cat though...
Rainbowsharpies chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Yeah, normally I just ignore bad fanfictions and don't review them, but WTF was that? I don't mind the animal abuse, but all you really did was copy and paste someone elses song. Actually, I doubt you even copied and pasted, because you spelled "gerbil" "girble". That was not slash. Your Authors notes are obnoxious.

-It's not funny that Stephen Lynch is straight, because I'm pretty sure most gay men don't stick animals up their asses either.

-How old are you? Becuase you sound like your twelve years old.

-You shouldn't use numbers in your stories. "2" should be "two".

-Does your keyboard have a "shift" button? Because you didn't do a whole lot of capitalising.

-No plot.

-OOC

-Not particularly amusing.
Lauren chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
It was very good, exactly like i was expecting, Please continue writing. I love it. XD.
Ellie90 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
I normally don't give bad reviews but this story was horrible.

You think animal abuse is cool? If you do then you're evil and sick.
Toast and Stitch chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
xD

I know love Stephen Lynch! I only knew that one song "If I were gay" and I lovededededdededed it mucho!

Now this, this was interesting. This was a wonderfully moment recorded!
Toxic Memories chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I loved it! Stephen Lynch rocks me so hard that my pocket became prego with incest children! Though I like his songs 'Priest' and 'Lullaby' better then 'Girgil' and 'Kill a kitten' it was a good song. YAY! Dead kittens all around! Oh and if you ever write a fic with a villan in it I humbley ask for you to name him Matty. That man hurt my friend now I need to hurt him. BYE!
Candy the Duck chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
That was slash-y, but not quite slash... Do you happen to know of any other Drake and Josh slash fics?
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
That wasnt slash ...
Gingerrogersforever chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
eew, okay that was like the most preverted thing ever. I accidentally clicked and began to read with out knowing it was slash. Gah, that was disgusting.
Lisa L chapter 1 . 12/12/2005